2022–23 Highland League Chat

RossBFaeDundee

4 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Clach or Keith can still be caught,but we need to start picking points up .

This season should be a wake up call for Vale,Lochee United could yet win the Midland League and send Strathy down.

Wakey wakey time for all in the "valley" that the pyramid is here and finishing bottom could well see you,end up being relegated. 

Lochee United away would be a good away day if they ended up in the HL.

Keith, Turra and Clach next 3 games hopefully start taking points. 

11 hours ago, charlie king mvp said:

Well there’s a lot more going on in Lochee High Street than there is in Brechin these days, sadly.

True.

Although I was basing my comment on my experiences playing amateur football and watching my young lad play youth football, neither of which I would class as a good away day. 🤔:lol:

Shame for Strathspey, 1 nil up till 86th minute when Nairn equalised. FT 1-1. Good win for Clach, 2-0 v Forres.

Wick 0 Brechin 3 finishes off the early kickoffs, Locos bus has broken down again so 4pm kick off. :lol:

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Dav nan Gael said:

As a Vale fan praying BCFC deny the bucktards a shot at the playoffs........

STFC looking safer by the week as looking like no licenced champions in the 3 leagues below the SHFL. 

STFC did well to get point against Nairn.

Aye most of them Bucktards on Facebook are embarrassing, thing is if they were 3rd bottom they would be nowhere to be seen, most of them are glory hunters.

Edited by Vale Vale Vale

6 hours ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

STFC did well to get point against Nairn.

Aye most of them Bucktards on Facebook are embarrassing, thing is if they were 3rd bottom they would be nowhere to be seen, most of them are glory hunters.

Aye clowns one and all that shower VVV......i remember a couple of yrs ago being at their gaffe Victoria Park for the Banffshire Derby and every Vale fan got padded down on entry into the ground. 

They had also put up a temporary segregation fence, but had put it up at the edge of their shed,as to keep Deveronvale supporters out of it,clowns .......

18 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Aye clowns one and all that shower VVV......i remember a couple of yrs ago being at their gaffe Victoria Park for the Banffshire Derby and every Vale fan got padded down on entry into the ground. 

They had also put up a temporary segregation fence, but had put it up at the edge of their shed,as to keep Deveronvale supporters out of it,clowns .......

Was at that game. No catering facilities for the away fans, did get into the ground with my half time snack, never got searched, imagine the uproar if the Vale never had catering facilities for Buckie fans visiting PRP. 

4 hours ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

Was at that game. No catering facilities for the away fans, did get into the ground with my half time snack, never got searched, imagine the uproar if the Vale never had catering facilities for Buckie fans visiting PRP. 

Aye i can imagine the faux outrage VVV.

Yeah your right mate,that was another thing that happened that day,no catering,padded down and excluded from the shed.

Yeah there had been incidents in previous derby's in Buckie,but that day they had went wae beyond what you expect from a SHFL game.

17 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Aye i can imagine the faux outrage VVV.

Yeah your right mate,that was another thing that happened that day,no catering,padded down and excluded from the shed.

Yeah there had been incidents in previous derby's in Buckie,but that day they had went wae beyond what you expect from a SHFL game.

Was good banter in the pub before the game. I heard Brechin away this season was a good away day also.

5 hours ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

Was good banter in the pub before the game. I heard Brechin away this season was a good away day also.

Aye it was......was meant tae go but couldn't due to work commitments. 

The guys am pally wae,said it was a blast,kinda knew we wouldn't do anything result wise but initially Vale made a game of it.

Been a disappointing season so far,but fitba is all about money now,something Deveronvale haven't a lot off.......