Fantasy Football Scotland - pick your teams for 22/23!

14 minutes ago, fantasyfootballscotland said:

Over a year of work has gone into the new platform.

You really could and should have put your feet up.

It doesn't automatically enter me into a supporters league for the club I shared was mine upon signup. That's surely an oversight no? I also can't search for leagues

Edited by Kapowzer

Unfortunately, the fan leagues were never very popular. We liked them, but a very small percentage of the user base used them regularly.

You can search for contests just as you have the last two season - by using the code. You can also find contests by QR code and by links shared directly to social media (like Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp).

2 hours ago, fantasyfootballscotland said:

You can use Quick Entry (look for the lightning bolt button) to replicate contests across leagues. Once you have entered, teams must be managed individually. This will allow you to have different transfers, tactics, strategies etc. across different contests! There's no need to be stuck with the same team!

But then if a player gets injured we need to then spend 45 mins going through all of the leagues we’re in removing that same player.

Played the game religiously for the past 2 seasons but really not a fan of that at all.