Hi Welsh fan in peace here

Trampie

Long time lurker, think Celtic and Rangers would win the Premier League if ring fenced from relegation for first 5 years or so (they would be sure to attract massive investment and what with their huge support they would rival the biggest clubs down South).

Followed Brechin City results for years (someone had too), it was often them or Meadowbank finishing bottom of the pile back in the day.

Scared for life after Jordan cheeted us in the World cup and then couldn't believe our bad luck a few years later when the ref gave Scotland a handball pen the night Jock Stein died.

I look out for how the likes of Dylan Levitt, Christian Doidge and Owain Fôn Williams get on up there although I think Fon Williams is now goalkeeper coaching in Ingerlund.

13 hours ago, Trampie said:

Long time lurker, think Celtic and Rangers would win the Premier League if ring fenced from relegation for first 5 years or so (they would be sure to attract massive investment and what with their huge support they would rival the biggest clubs down South).

They'd probably struggle to dethrone Total Network Solutions, right enough.

Rangers are dead Mr Jones but Tweedledum and Tweedledee are more than welcome to f@ck off and ring-fence themselves into Guffball.

In fact, I wish they'd do one and take their 'worldwide' brands to Timbuktu or Outer Mongolia. 

Joey Jones shouldn't have been throwing his arms up in the air uncontrollably in the penalty area.

And I still haven't forgiven Peter Nicholas for missing that pen in the 1987 Skol Cup Final.