Forfar v Elgin

9 hours ago, raith_94 said:

Couldn't get to Kirkcaldy yesterday so took this in - thought Forfar played some really good football; Slater and Thomson the standouts. Keeper looks a bit of a liability. Agree with the FM analogy above, Forfar probably win that game the next 3 times you restart. 

Really enjoyed 2nd ever visit to Station Park (and first sober); will be back. 

Edited to add - the ref was diabolical.

Raith scout uncovered . Slater is normally pish 

5 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Definite handball but it is definitely outside the area. Yellow/red card but no penalty. Disallowed goal - pause the screen at the moment the free kick is taken, the guy who scores looks to be the furthest forward and I’d say he’s offside.

Definite handball and the ball and the hand were in the penalty area, where his feet are are irrelevant, the offence is handball so that what matters. Regards the disallowed goal, it was a tough call to make but the Lino, the same one who couldn’t see the blatant handball, flags straight away. Was Munro offside when the ball was kicked, in my opinion it was debatable,  but the Lino gave it so that’s that. Either way, Forfar feel, understandably, hard done by.

2 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Definite handball and the ball and the hand were in the penalty area, where his feet are are irrelevant, the offence is handball so that what matters. Regards the disallowed goal, it was a tough call to make but the Lino, the same one who couldn’t see the blatant handball, flags straight away. Was Munro offside when the ball was kicked, in my opinion it was debatable,  but the Lino gave it so that’s that. Either way, Forfar feel, understandably, hard done by.

Yeah the handball is even worse on the replay. So blatant and potentially another red. Matty is all alone in the box if he doesn’t do it. Think it’s borderline for pen or not, and tbh I think that’s why he never gave it. Bottlejob

2 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

The ball and his hand are not in the area in my opinion - it could have been a red for deliberate handball. On the disallowed goal if you watch the linesman he doesn’t flag straight away, he puts the flag up when the player he deems to be offside when the free kick is taken heads the ball.