FM23

ajwffc

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thought I'd check the Premiership in my Scotland save, to see whats happened without me having any input.

583177051_cinchPremiership_Profile.thumb.png.a01f9cf9a56040486bf846177e6b3f7e.png

They've not even had a takeover. 3rd, 3rd then 4th in the the past 3 seasons so maybe European money? They spent £2.1m on their squad last Summer. Steven Ferguson been in charge since 2014.

During the second season for me they had the 3rd best wonderkid in one of those articles. Will need to check where they finished those first two seasons when I'm on the laptop and not pretending to work

45 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Decent first qualifying game… don’t think I’ve ever had a player score 10, seemed worth sharing. 68 in 69 he now has for Scotland

FEBD3F2C-9A07-4A4E-A4CE-FBC08F9A8EC9.jpeg

I remember in FM18 there was a glitch were you would be awarded a penalty again and again. Glen Whalen scored 10 penalties for me in one game. 😂

15 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Has there ever been an fm P&B online game? Imagine the mayhem. 

I was in one with 2 others a couple of years back. Was decent but the only annoyance was getting everyone available to play at the same time and that was during covid so would be even more of a challenge both with more folk and trying to get everyone on at same time.

13 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

Bought this one after a few years away from it, enjoying it, hours are flying by. Noticed the PL doesn't have the correct taps, badges etc....where's the best site to get a pack sorted to address this madness?

I get mine from TCM logos.

Edited by CM.

15 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Has there ever been an fm P&B online game? Imagine the mayhem. 

I'm currently in one with a mate, about 10 games into the English Championship, once we got pre season out of the way it's been class. We normally just get a few hours in on a Friday or Saturday night when both are free, great laugh with a few beers. 

If you can get a group of people with an agreed time, it'd probably be great, but it's about as unfriendly a game as you could possibly get to play with others.  FM Live was your best bet, but they fucked that.

Think I was only ever involved in one online game, me and two mates.  We managed a few days before one of them took a massive hissy fit over something innocuous, and that was the end of that.

Just now, M0rtonfc said:

I'm currently in one with a mate, about 10 games into the English Championship, once we got pre season out of the way it's been class. We normally just get a few hours in on a Friday or Saturday night when both are free, great laugh with a few beers. 

Did similar on like fm07 or something back in the day with a couple of friends from school. As it happens we did the Championship as well. 

I got sacked 😂

9 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Did similar on like fm07 or something back in the day with a couple of friends from school. As it happens we did the Championship as well. 

I got sacked 😂

Haha aye that happened to my mate on one we did a few year ago, he just rejoined the game and hired himself again :lol:, we done 2 seasons that game, took us about a year tho haha

Recently posted two new posts towards the end of last week on my blog covering my save with Thistle, which you can read here.

Away from my own game, I've been doing a wee update on my own that focuses mainly on Scotland, but with other leagues done too, and you can download that  here.

Most SPFL moves up to today done, same goes for EFL and most Bundesliga too.

Very basic work done, apart from creating the Japanese players Celtic and Hearts have signed from scratch due to no J-League.

9 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Burrell having a beast 2 seasons in a row and not a single WNT next to his name. Premiership here we come. 

BC4148B6-6D59-4BEF-A67D-BCD9836A25C3.jpeg

I had Dipo Akinyemi scoring an absolute fuckton in both the Championship and Premiership yet no one has ever wanted to sign him from me. Not that I would let him leave.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

The PS5 version specifically or FM23 in general?

The PS5 version specifically. 

I don't expect it'll be as in depth as the PC version but I don't really want to fork out of it essentially turns out to be a glorified version of FM Mobile.