Livingston v Kilmarnock - 17/09/22

On 17/09/2022 at 19:39, ATLIS said:

Killie on the other hand look like one of 3 teams heading towards relegation, chances split at:

Dundee Utd 39%
St Johnstone 32% 
Killie 26%

St Mirren and Ross County both at 19% not far off. A lot can change and you'd imagine the team that gets their hands in their pockets and spends in January could be pushing top 6.

Remember for the last few seasons we've pretty much been the bookies favorite for relegation after the first few games and then pulled it together. conversely, the season Killie got relegated, weren't they well within the top six at this stage.

Certainly for stages on Saturday they did look like a Championship side, mid table at that, but we were guilty of not converting our chances in the first half. In the second half I'm not sure if we lowered our performance or Killie raised theirs; although I hate to say it they did look better when Lafferty came on. One things for certain; playing Doidge as a lone striker isn't the way to go; although, to be fair, he got bu@@er all support.. 

13 hours ago, Durnford said:

Remember for the last few seasons we've pretty much been the bookies favorite for relegation after the first few games and then pulled it together. conversely, the season Killie got relegated, weren't they well within the top six at this stage.

Certainly for stages on Saturday they did look like a Championship side, mid table at that, but we were guilty of not converting our chances in the first half. In the second half I'm not sure if we lowered our performance or Killie raised theirs; although I hate to say it they did look better when Lafferty came on. One things for certain; playing Doidge as a lone striker isn't the way to go; although, to be fair, he got bu@@er all support.. 

To be fair we’ve got 3 main strikers that give each other bu@@er all support…