Michael Moffat Testimonial

On 30/05/2023 at 19:00, Finlay21 said:

Get along and show some support to the Moff and his ex teammates 

IMG_6896.png

The committee would like to thank The Red Lion in Prestwick for sponsoring this game along with sponsorship of the Bouncy Castle for the kids 

On 30/05/2023 at 19:00, Finlay21 said:

Get along and show some support to the Moff and his ex teammates 

IMG_6896.png

Thanks to Bellrock Bar and Ashleigh Buildings for sponsoring the kits for the game , anyone who can’t make game but would like to meet players for a chat etc they will be in Bellrock after the game for a period of time 

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Is this the actual testimonial match?

No the actual testimonial game will now be played in August , the opponents have had to be changed due to the pitch not being ready for proposed date , new opponents will let us know very soon the date they are available 

6 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm going along with a mate, think my cousin is taking the weans, will the lads be meeting fans? Might need to dig out my autograph book and pretend it's for the weans 🤣

Yes the players will be available before game and in Bellrock later on 

3 hours ago, D.Armour Appreciation Society said:

Looks like being a cracking day given the exceptional weather.

Remember, it is important to keep your fluids up.

..................................................................................will the Bar be open.

Unfortunately bar closed as council said too late for licensing application , plenty of cold drinks and food , but if you know you know 😉

Very late withdrawal , due to unforeseen circumstances Mark Kerr has advised us late tonight that he will now be unable to attend tomorrow , hopefully that’s the end of call offs 

Edited by Finlay21

Getting to play on that pitch with some players I’ve watched growing up and current players was well worth the money thought my performance myself was good even if my boots got blown up halfway through the second half (don’t care about people knowing who I am was the guy with the ponytail lol)

13 hours ago, Honest Lass said:

A good turn out at Dam Park for the Moff today.

Well done to all the organisers, punters and volunteers- in fact, everyone who contributed to a successful afternoon!

Was a fantastic day , had great fun getting it organised and absolutely delighted the way the day turned out , the ex players were fantastic on the pitch and in the dressing rooms with the guys who paid to play , massive thanks to all of you who turned up and saw some good football and contributed to a fantastic total raised of just over £6400 , thanks to you all 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/06/2023 at 07:25, Finlay21 said:

Was a fantastic day , had great fun getting it organised and absolutely delighted the way the day turned out , the ex players were fantastic on the pitch and in the dressing rooms with the guys who paid to play , massive thanks to all of you who turned up and saw some good football and contributed to a fantastic total raised of just over £6400 , thanks to you all 

has there been any update on if the match was video recorded and if it will get released any time?

9 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

has there been any update on if the match was video recorded and if it will get released any time?

Yes full game was videod along with a number of interviews it is  in final stages of editing and will be available very soon