Queen’s Park vs Raith Rovers, Sat 1 Oct @ Ochilview

2 hours ago, foreverarover said:
On 01/10/2022 at 21:50, qpfc said:
I really enjoyed that win today. We all know we can be silky and easy on the eye when things are going well but we showed a different side to our game throughout different points of the match. There’s no denying we were slow to start with and we got away with a superb strike from Stanton coming off the post but we settled down and from then on, we looked the stronger team. 
Brilliant to see Eze’s height finally put to good use from corners. Realistically he should of scored a hat trick but it’s really encouraging that placing him on top of the keeper proved to be successful. Credit to savoury and Thomas for some consistently excellent deliveries also 
I’ve honestly no clue how raith didn’t score right at the death but it seemed like it was some vital blocks from Kilday that saved the day.
I’ll give MOTM to Eze. After a slow first 10 minutes, he dominated the raith attack and his anticipation to win the ball was excellent. I’ve been wary of Eze’s performances so far but he was genuinely outstanding so fair play to him.
Dom Thomas was also fantastic on the left yet again. For me he’s the best winger in the championship. He’s entertaining, his range of skills is cut above and he works his backside off for the team. Outstanding signing for us 
Raith looked a bang average team. They weren’t necessarily bad but as they’re probably well aware, they are so powderpuff up top. Stanton was decent and Macdonald made a couple great saves but other than that, there wasn’t much else. The big striker was awful and Mcbride was his usual useless self. Dylan Easton continues to be one of the most detestable footballers at this level once again with usual diving antics and then crying when fouling others. He’s a terrific player but thankfully we marked him out the game for the majority of it

What big striker? Rovers two strikers are pint sized weans with little to no strength to hold a ball up let alone compete with a 7ft centre half.

He's talking about 6'1" Kyle Connell

20 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Five league goals so far. One a penalty at Cove; Ayr - free header in front of goal from five yards; Thistle - toe poke from two yards; Accies - toe poke from two inches. Wasn't at Cove but I'll take Mick 1867's word on it for the fifth goal. 

Some folk get really touchy about alternative views on employees of our football team.

The Cove game was at Ochilview 😉  and you don't have to take my word on it, there's a video.

As for folk getting touchy, not really. They just have a different opinion than you and want to share it. Like you've done.