Livingston v Ross County (Sat 8th Oct)

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye we've come a long way since the standard mince pies where you had to hold the pie upside down to drain all the grease out before eating it.

Not the old Craigshill Mall bakery? The rookie mistake of biting in to one straight off the tray to find you suddenly had a palm full of scolding hot fat.

1 hour ago, Pete the Jakey said:

If you like a pie, check this out:  https://www.onlinebutcher.co.uk/pies

The donner meat with chilli sauce pie is a winner, but does nothing for your waistline.  The Buckfast sausage rolls are good too.

I'm pretty sure we've had the donner pie with chilli sauce as one of our specialty rotation pies before

8 hours ago, Durnford said:

Show some class son. KFC all the way.

McDonalds is borderline child cruelty.

Mind you does anyone know what the guest pie is tomorrow? If its Chicken and chorizo or Steak; haggis and peppercorn; you wont be wanting anything.

I mean, I'm taking her to a Ross County game - that ship will have long since sailed.

I don't think we'll see a lineup much different to the St Mirren game from Martindale. The performance was there. Possibly see Fitzwater and Anderson come in but can't say Kelly or Guthrie has done much wrong to lose their place (other than the penalty miss but it's incredibly harsh to drop a defender for that)