Stenhousemuir -vs- Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic (Saturday 19 November 2022)

We can't go on with Swift any longer. We may win a couple of games but the team isn't going to progress or improve. 

I thought Callum Yeats was one of the better ones today, in an overall poor performance by the team.

Yeats's work rate was high, was constantly on the overlap, looking for the ball and playing out. He made some good tackles and blocks all whilst taking a few dodgy tackles himself. He did waste a few attacks with misplaced passes and tired but then, what player didnt today? I thought him and O'Reilly worked quite well together. Crighton done alright playing beside a wandering Corbett. They were my three who done enough. The rest put in a poor performance and some just didn't bring any contribution at all. 

Confused with Swift. Plays Forbes nearly every week and out of all of the games where Forbes may have been effective, he drops him. We missed that final pass or wee intricate through ball, that Forbes does play. Forbes would've had a lot of space to play in too due to Bonnyrigg not pressing the ball quickly. 

Doesn't matter what way we look at it, it's another disappointing afternoon.

Bonnyrigg's goal was a peach, I doubt we'll see a better goal this season at Ochilview. Fantastic effort. 

Very soporific match that today, very good strike from Brad Barrett, but the time/space he got just after Adam Brown's penalty might suggest the Warriors players had relaxed after their goal. 

The only players who caught my eye in maroon were Yeats and O'Reilly for Stenhousemuir, the latter having a few efforts in the second half including the strike off the post, while being victim of some 'treatment' from the Rose defenders. For Rose, Scott Gray looked like he has something about him, has deceptive pace and decent skills, not that I think he's going to be snatched up by a bigger club. 

Too many below average performances to be a decent game, including that from referee Steven Kirkland.

Those around me in the stand had an air of resignation about them from the start of the game, perhaps in the forlorn hope that Swift would take a hint. Finally, Fraser Wright is an unlikeable hoodlum.

We haven’t won in six and today could easily have lost against what is probably the worst team in the league whose sole tactic was a punt up the park, and we couldn’t deal with it. The defensive shambles was summed up as we played their striker in on goal with 5 minutes to go. What a laugh. And by the way Crighton was as culpable as the rest of the back line today.

We created zip all. Our closest chances were two long range shots, and we failed to make their keeper make a serious save. It was abysmal.

Swift has to go. I just can’t believe he has the capability to turn it around. And let’s face it, in the time he has been here I don’t think there has ever really been a sign that it might work. Enough is enough. As has been said, this squad should be challenging for the title, and of course the players take their share of the blame but we need a manager who can get this team performing at the level expected. 

Totally scunnered.