Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Holy f**k 😂

It seems like they are very selective in reviewing the decisions they want to review i.e. they only seem to be reviewing decisions that have went in Rangers favour or decisions that have went against Celtic.

Why are so many of them broken individuals.

20 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Check the mirror. You are just as bad. 

You both have needed therapy for decades. 

You only need to look on any match thread v Celtic or Rangers* to know that the paranoia is pretty severe in top level Scottish football across all clubs tbh. I’ve seen folk on here laughing at the paranoia of Celtic or Rangers fans then scream about a refs allegiances the next week on a match thread with absolutely no social awareness.

Edited by gannonball

8 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Will that be accompanied by bullets in the post?

What kind are you after?

My point was, really, that nobody does referee conspiracy theories quite like Celtic do.

From causing referees to strike, creating imaginary alternative league tables, publishing books and recording documentaries inside Celtic’s actual stadium, they’ve been there and done it all.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

What kind are you after?

My point was, really, that nobody does referee conspiracy theories quite like Celtic do.

From causing referees to strike, creating imaginary alternative league tables, publishing books and recording documentaries inside Celtic’s actual stadium, they’ve been there and done it all.

There was a no doubt that there is a degree of insecurity surrounding the green side of the country. There are historical reasons why that is true. One could argue there are still issues in Catholics gaining employment and so on. 

Your fans have actually become even more bigoted and hateful since your club died in 2012. 

It is all very sad. 

11 minutes ago, Molotov said:

There was a no doubt that there is a degree of insecurity surrounding the green side of the country. There are historical reasons why that is true. One could argue there are still issues in Catholics gaining employment and so on. 

Your fans have actually become even more bigoted and hateful since your club died in 2012. 

It is all very sad. 

Refereeing conspiracies have nothing to do with religion.

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Really? Are you sure about that?

Maybe I’ll let a Celtic fan answer that one, then.

Let’s see if they will agree that they believe referees are against them due to their religion rather than believing they are Rangers fans.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Maybe I’ll let a Celtic fan answer that one, then.

Let’s see if they will agree that they believe referees are against them due to their religion rather than believing they are Rangers fans.

As I said before it goes both ways with both sets of “supporters”. 

Can you not see that you are just as bad?

When you spend more time singing songs about a dead terrorist in the 1980s than you do about your own players says it all really. Especially when one had the same surname you’d think you’d be able to sing a new song about him? 😂 

Why can’t you just get along?

28F43FD0-7E6C-4AC3-AE76-0B4BEC03509A.jpeg.92dd819b333e338eddbe5748d5f2096c.jpeg

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Some poor soul has been watching them for 60 years and has NEVER seen a referee give them a big decision.

In that time Celtic have won 99 trophies, ranging from the European Cup to the Glasgow Cup to the Celtic Centenary Cup.

99 trophies. In 60 years. But never got a big decision in their favour...

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

One could argue there are still issues in Catholics gaining employment and so on. 

You could argue it if you like, but it's complete and utter shite backed up by no evidence.

I despair when people try to stir things like this. Bigots exist and always will, but the idea that catholics in modern Scotland are held back in the world of work is just nonsense.