Dumbarton vs Stirling Albion

Outcome?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/23 at 15:00

17 minutes ago, BazMac said:

I'm presuming Dumbarton won't put out a tweet to say they're aware of the issue, to apologise, and to say they are working hard to fix it?🫥

This is what I can't stand about us right now. When something goes wrong it's just silence. Just let folk know there's an issue and you have people fixing it. Not difficult stuff.

Had enough with the club. Having been to all away games and home games and because lm away tonight l can't get live stream. Season ticket holder but because lm old and not tech smart lm losing out. New Web site is a nightmare 

Congratulations to Stirling, fully deserved title. 

I thought that was weak as piss from us. Last chance saloon and some guys looked like they couldn't be arsed. Orsi the only guy who seemed to be playing like a title was on the line. Season over for us now. 

Just now, Cosmic Joe said:

For all their obvious meticulous homework, the commentary team failed to grasp that a Stirling Albion win would secure the title. 

Apart from that, really enjoyed the commentary. Knowledgeable, professional yet still the air of fans with microphones

Just now, Cosmic Joe said:

For all their obvious meticulous homework, the commentary team failed to grasp that a Stirling Albion win would secure the title. 

Yeah, thought the commentary team were decent but that was baffling. 

Awful game, plenty of effort and title all but sorted. 

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I really didn't understand why Chris was saying a win would've 'all but' sealed the title!

10 minutes ago, Sawkye said:

Had enough with the club. Having been to all away games and home games and because lm away tonight l can't get live stream. Season ticket holder but because lm old and not tech smart lm losing out. New Web site is a nightmare 

I’m not entirely sure what your issue was? Bar the stream crashing for everyone for 20 odd mins of the first half it worked fine. To get a stream you’d have to pay for it.

Surprised at those fairly muted celebrations from Stirling there, it’s not mathematically sealed but come on.

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Yeah though the picture quality and commentary was pretty decent. Although I'm sure at one point one of them said that you could play football without a face 😆

Yeah someone's maths were a bit off not realising we would have won league tonight with a win