🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v Queen's Park 🕷🕷

1 hour ago, approximately dave said:

Not where it matters to us though.

I would have preferred them to have won so they add to their fixtures to pile on more pressure see if they can handle it.

Fatigue from a long season should not be such an issue for us.

Consider it a dent in their confidence.

Plus less than 3 days later they have to make the long journey up to play us.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

Consider it a dent in their confidence.

Plus less than 3 days later they have to make the long journey up to play us.

I get that some players will be disappointed. However not sure you can dent the team's confidence when 9 of the players that will likely start at Inverness, know why they were rested. 

Genuine question. Am not sure, but do long journeys in todays air conditioned world still have an impact on teams? 

7 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

I get that some players will be disappointed. However not sure you can dent the team's confidence when 9 of the players that will likely start at Inverness, know why they were rested. 

Genuine question. Am not sure, but do long journeys in todays air conditioned world still have an impact on teams? 

Given the lush lifestyle these days, I wouldn’t be surprised if an overnight stay is involved. 

12 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

4 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Given the lush lifestyle these days, I wouldn’t be surprised if an overnight stay is involved. 

2 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

So that leaves 10 outfield players, minus Mal, equals nine. 

2 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

Probably - might as well just stay the week. 

Showing false bravado while upset with last nights result.

Along the lines of;

"over the moon that we lost last night so now we can really concentrate on the league"

First time we've heard that slobber.

4 hours ago, approximately dave said:

Not where it matters to us though.

I would have preferred them to have won so they add to their fixtures to pile on more pressure see if they can handle it.

Fatigue from a long season should not be such an issue for us.

Given we've had about 1,000 injuries so far this season I am not sure we are particularly well suited to handling the rigours of the campaign.