Partick Thistle 🔴 🟡 Vs Dunfermline Athletic ⚪️⚫️

jagfox

I might be wrong but I was sure the guy fell outside the box. Might be just where I was sitting though.

Dunfermline deserve the lead. Fairly even game, slightly better chances for them. Doubt we're getting back into this without significant improvement

6 minutes ago, forameus said:

I might be wrong but I was sure the guy fell outside the box. Might be just where I was sitting though.

Dunfermline deserve the lead. Fairly even game, slightly better chances for them. Doubt we're getting back into this without significant improvement

Think we've had two excellent chances (MacDonald header, Wighton shot blocked), one very good one (Edwards cutting in rather than shooting) and a couple of half chances. While Partick look good on the break there was only really the dropped ball from Mehmet and the Breen sliced clearance that I'd say were even better than half chances. I know I'll have black and white tinted specs on mind you.

6 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Going by the Twitter updates we've done okay here, what was the penno for?

We played the free kick short across the box but I think the Thistle defenders were expecting a cross and so there was some pushing and shoving going on, and their defender made one a bit too obvious. With the ball nowhere near the area and the ref looking right at him, he gave the referee a decision to make. Heard a couple of folk up my me shout for it but it wasn't like the whole away end were looking for it