Only Fools And Horses

shetlandbairn

Excluding any of the specials...

In chronological order:

Go West Young Man (Series One) - where Del and Rodney go to West London on a night out after selling a dodgy car to an Australian. Great scene where they unwittingly go into a gay bar and Del goes chat up a couple of women at the bar and comes back and tells Rodney they're leaving. Rodney asks if the women are a couple of "goers"... Del replies with, "No, they're a couple of geezers." :lol:

Also in the next nightspot when Del and Rodney are trying to chat up a couple of posh birds and they try and bullshit their way through it... including Rodney being an international tennis player.

A Losing Streak (Series Two) - My first favourite OFAH episode... the show revolves around Del losing most of his money to Boycie. The final scene is brilliant... Del has bet virtually everything the Trotters own (and Trigger's car) at poker when he has two pair. Boycie has a better hand but it turns out Del has one pair of aces... and another pair of aces!

Right at the end Rodney manages to call tails on a toss of a coin he knows to be double headed. :lol:

Homesick (Series Three) - Where the Trotters get a new, nice flat because Grandad isn't well (or so him and Del lead the viewers, Rodney and the head of the Housing Department to believe). Gets on the list if only for when Grandad gets up and dances with Del when he hears the news that they got the new house. :lol:

From Prussia With Love (Series Five) - The Trotters meet a young lady in a pub and no one knows where she's from. Eventually they work out she's German and Uncle Albert says he knows some German from being in the war so Del tells him to speak to her. Albert sits down and says "Vos is your name?" :lol:

Turns out she's pregnant and Del eventually works out a deal with Boycie and Marlene so they will get the unwanted baby but it all goes tits up when the baby's father turns out to be black with Boycie saying, "I might be able to con people into buying my cars. I might be able to convince 'em that you conceived and gave birth in seven days flat, but how the hell am I gonna persuade 'em that my grandad was Louis Armstrong?!"

And I'm going to severely cheat and say the whole of series' six and seven as I can't choose one out of them. ;)

Healthy Competition

Rodney buys all the lawnmowers that Del desperately got rid of. :lol:

May The Force Be With You

Rodney: So, right. I said to her, I said Bernice, I said -

Trigger: Yeah, what, that her name is it?

Rodney: Bernice? Yeah, Trig. That's why I called her Bernice, you know.

Trigger: Right.

Rodney: I said, Don't play with me girl 'cos you are playing with fire. I said, Don't you dare

try and tie me down.

Trigger: What, she's into all that, is she?

Rodney: No, Trig I meant in a, you know, spiritual sort of way. I mean she's not - no, no....

[trails off] See, 'Cos I'm a free agent Trig. Wherever I lay my hat, right - that's

my home. That's the sort of guy I am.

Trigger: Yeah! You got a hat now then have you Dave?

Rodney: No, no, Trig, it's a saying. You know, anyway -

Trigger: I had a hat once.

Rodney: Yeah? So I could see she was upset -

Trigger: Someone nicked it at a party.

Rodney: Really? Yeah, well she was crying, begging me not to leave her -

Trigger: Had my return ticket in the brim.

Rodney: Yeah?

Trigger: I had to walk all the way home from Plumstead.

Rodney: I'm gonna phone Del and see if he can come down for a drink.

Trigger: What colour was your hat, Dave?

Rodney: Pink.

Trigger: Same here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Returns

Rodney fancies a girl in the newsagents, so he's too embarassed to go in and buy a scud book. Del agrees to go in for him, but when Del is over at the shelf, he shouts over to Rodney, "Heh, Rodders, what one will should I get?!!". :D

To Hull And Back

Del, Rodney and Grandpa running from the police when they aren't chasing them in the first place! :lol:

Yuppy Love

"Drink up Trig, we're leaving!" :lol:

Happy Returns

Rodney fancies a girl in the newsagents, so he's too embarassed to go in and buy a scud book. Del agrees to go in for him, but when Del is over at the shelf, he shouts over to Rodney, "Heh, Rodders, what one will should I get?!!". :D

I think that's the same one that Del convinces himself that he's the father of that girl... who Rodney is currently dating. :lol:

Albert and the German burds.

I'll go over Del, I can speak German.

"Vot eez your name?" :lol::lol:

After Boycie's wife had the baby through IVF or whatever, Del was saying how Raquel was into her 9f monf, and it was dragging on.

Boycie said, "Maaarrlene had ours after eight moths."

Rodney, "Yeah, but they say it's quicker by the tube don't they? "

:lol:

In the gay bar when the mincy barman asks del what their drinking, del replies in his "broken french" to which the barman asks oh you speak french, "jawol" replies del boy

What? :huh:

The last three episodes never happened. ;)

The first one wasn't that great, it was tough without Albert/Mike though but had more hilarious moments than the entire set of Little Britain episodes ;) Rodney dressed up as a Gladiator etc.

The second one was a great episode :D

Third tied up a lot of loose ends, still had some cracking moments in it though :D

True.

Thing is, I really don't like Boycie as a character and he seemed to be the one who became more prominent after Uncle Albert died... along with the incredibly annoying Damien (Cassandra and Raquel as well who I thought were pretty poor in the last three).

Another quality moment: Rodney telling Cassandra on the phone that it's a bit unfair to say that everything Del touches goes wrong... just as the bus they were on blows up. :lol:

The Jolly Boys Outing or whatever the official name for it was. When they all go to Marlow? on a bender, and the bus blows up.

I never tire of watching that episode.

They actually go to Margate.

Only Fools and Horses is classic stuff!

Vat ist your name?

Brace yourself Rodney!

Come on Trig were going - you are cramping my style!

Guest gypsyboy

The unlucky winner is....

Rodney has to pretend he is 14 for a free holiday.

Karman: Rodney, We are going for a jumbo hamburger and DOUBLE french frise!

Del: Ohhh, That's his favourte!

Casandra: Don't get any ketchup down your shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truely brilliant TV.

The one with the poker is hilarious...

D: "Boycie, what you got?"

B: "Three of a kind! What about you?" (Kings)

D: "Two pair..."

*Boycie has a wee celebration and makes to grab the money on the table*

D: "What a minute Boyce, you know the rules. No winnings can be collected until all cards are shown."

B: "Don't talk rubbish Del, no 2 pairs can beat three of a kind."

D: "Its the rules, Boycie"

B: "Fine then, what've you got."

D: "I've got, a pair of aces and.........a pair of aces!"

B: "What!?!? Where'd you got those from!?!?"

D: "Same place you got those Kings"

B: "But...how'd you know?"

D: "Thats not the hand I dealt you...."

Other funny moments are the couple of episodes after Damien is born, and Rodney is convinced that he's the Devil :lol:

And Cassandra gets her jacket mixed up with Rodney's, but knows its his because Del sowed his name into it :lol:

Trigger's broom!! :lol:

EDITED TO INCLUDE: I don't think anyone's mentioned Batman and Robin yet, and they turn up at the wake! :lol:

Archived