SUPERBOWL LVII

lichtie23

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Warming up for kick off by imbibing a couple of ‘French Kiss’ cocktails…. Vanilla vodka, Chambord, Prosecco, two slices of strawberry & two blueberries… big girl’s drink? Maybees… try making them at home yourself before slagging me though. Feckin’ ace. 😀

They sound pretty nice tbh.

Just now, superwell87 said:

They sound pretty nice tbh.

Take my word for it - buy the stuff you need in any supermarket. Chill the prosecco, make up a couple of home-made French Kisses and enjoy. The final swally’ - alcohol soaked strawberry & blueberries… magnificent.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Take my word for it - buy the stuff you need in any supermarket. Chill the prosecco, make up a couple of home-made French Kisses and enjoy. The final swally’ - alcohol soaked strawberry & blueberries… magnificent.

Won’t see me drinking thst

excuse me as I write down the recipe

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

It always amazes me the amount of different versions you get of the US national anthem.

This time it’s a loosely Americana/country murdering of what essentially is a great anthem - if played with a straight bat. (Ann Wilson of Heart at a Cowboys game years ago, footage still on YouTube).