Alloa vs Falkirk 7/2/23

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

Were you at the game ? the howling and and shouts in the last two games says that, they were noteably quite loud towards him , As for Morrison maybe if he didnt make a meal of it when he gets Tackled the ref might have given Taggart a booking , maybe Taggs was lucky not to be booked but thier is a difference to his tackles and the one Allan did on stanger where he was booked , I thought the referee was fair , Falkirk fans do have a slightly inflated sense of entitlement sometimes IMO .

Good away crowd though which does add to the atmosphere , Credit there to them .

I don't think Morrison made a meal out of any of the fouls. The ref gave the decision each time so whether he made a meal of them or not Taggart should have been booked for persistent fouling.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

I don't think Morrison made a meal out of any of the fouls. The ref gave the decision each time so whether he made a meal of them or not Taggart should have been booked for persistent fouling.

Perhaps taggs did deserve to get booked as theyre was about 4 fouls against him in quick succession that on another day you'd be in the book, although I wouldn't say any were really bad tackles and morrison makes a meal out of these  with his dramatic actions,

Theyre was also a tackle by nesbitt on scougall in the middle of the park just before he went off thst if scougall hadn't read it he could have been seriously injured, referee never even spoke to him, im not saying it was a red but I've seen referee's give them out for similar tackles, im surprised no ones mentioned it, The referee had bad decisions for both teams. The refereeing standards are  very poor 

13 minutes ago, Wee wasp said:

Perhaps taggs did deserve to get booked as theyre was about 4 fouls against him in quick succession that on another day you'd be in the book, although I wouldn't say any were really bad tackles and morrison makes a meal out of these  with his dramatic actions,

Theyre was also a tackle by nesbitt on scougall in the middle of the park just before he went off thst if scougall hadn't read it he could have been seriously injured, referee never even spoke to him, im not saying it was a red but I've seen referee's give them out for similar tackles, im surprised no ones mentioned it, The referee had bad decisions for both teams. The refereeing standards are  very poor 

Refereeing standards in L1 are absolutely brutal!

9 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Refereeing standards in L1 are absolutely brutal!

Aye, we'd be far better just randomly plucking a poster from P&B. 😉 

I thought the ref was fine last night. Taggs tussle with Morrison was a good one IMO.