Well v Well Rejects

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Apologies if already been mentioned but a stat I heard from last night the St.Mirren team had more Motherwell appearances than the actual Motherwell team.

If the game was played again today with the same teams that stat would not be true.

Edited by ropy

22 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Why would we be time wasting after going 2 goals down in the first 20 minutes, Sherlock?  

You must be one of the Wee Well Boyz and you've had a can of breakers too many.  Nighty night.  X 

Twatt from minute 1 , was his typical p***k self , tbh , fits your team , diving , elbow flying, at refs ear , just a p***k all game . 
im 55 but dgaf night night to you and I slept sound after a few drams if the good malt and laughing at you , Bet you like the cheap shite ya teeth rotten case !

1 hour ago, Aldonis said:

Twatt from minute 1 , was his typical p***k self , tbh , fits your team , diving , elbow flying, at refs ear , just a p***k all game . 
im 55 but dgaf night night to you and I slept sound after a few drams if the good malt and laughing at you , Bet you like the cheap shite ya teeth rotten case !

Oh dear...  

9 hours ago, Aldonis said:

A few...

Pop Tv Idk GIF by Schitt's Creek

10 hours ago, Aldonis said:

I fully believe you are 55, because given the quality of your grammar and punctuation, it’s a long time since you were at school. 

11 hours ago, Aldonis said:

wtf-is-going-on-wth.gif

14 hours ago, Aldonis said:

image.gif.504166a4c8c2b7a2494422ecbed6f9c2.gif

15 hours ago, Aldonis said:

giphy.gif