RIP Lilt

Ludo*1

12 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Chipper is Scots/Irish slang. Chippy is the English term.

According to Dictionary.com anyway. I will call it a chipper when I'm in Aberdeen and a chippy when I'm in the badlands down south. I'm a social chameleon, me.

And as for the Lilt debate, I prefer this.

Look, we've been through this. A chipper is something that chips wood, and manages Alloa. A chippy is an establishment that sells chips and other deep fried foods.

You can disagree but you would be wrong, and would also be outing yourself undeniably as a Tedi.

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Look, we've been through this. A chipper is something that chips wood, and manages Alloa. A chippy is an establishment that sells chips and other deep fried foods.

You can disagree but you would be wrong, and would also be outing yourself undeniably as a Tedi.

https://jackthechipper.com/en

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

This guy, this guy here knows his stuff. 

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Youre a fucking wrong 'un that's what you are, for drinking that Ting grapefruit shite.

Reveal hidden contents

San Pellegrino Pompelmo is the the tits, however. 

I'm a wrong 'un for many many reasons but my choice of carbonated beverage isn't one of them.

As with most things in life, I'm right and everyone else is wrong.

Always descends into chaos when these idiots with their 'Chippy' nonsense harp on.

Anyway, I'm away get my lacers tied, head out to the Chipper to have a deep fried rowie in a softie with a tin o' juice.

I hope you are all raging with that.

Edited by johnnydun

On 13/02/2023 at 20:44, pub car king said:

Coca cola and Barrs as well actually have trashed most of their drinks with this fake sugar shite that tastes like nuclear fallout. 

^this

If you are going to have diet / sugar free versions, then the zero and xtra versions without sugar. Leave the full sugar one alone. Would not be upset paying extra for the good stuff