Celtic V Aberdeen

We have the Green of Celtic versus the Grey of Aberdeen on Saturday

Have no Idea if Kyogo is going to be available hopefully Maeda is put down the middle if not with Abada on the outside.

We will probably have one eye on the League cup final next week so hopefully no slip ups or injuries. Be nice to see Robson in the dugout as manager even if it might be brief, he was a brilliant player for us.

Edited by gannonball

Every single time we go to Parkhead, I do the same thing. I look at it and say 18/1 is huge for us, 50/1 for Clarkson, 90/1 for Ramadani and 150/1 for MacDonald to score 1st are huge. I'll have a wee bet and we'll lose. Although I think I'm still in profit from Consi scoring the only goal on the last day a few years ago. 

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

@bennettyou've logged in to the wrong account m8

Genuinely thought the same thing when I read it, a page straight out of Bennett’s book 🤣

At home and a cup final next weekend so hopefully we don’t take our eye off the league, put out a strong team whilst and put the boot in and pile on just a little more misery for the Dons