Dundee FC vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle - 25/02/23

This game then Partick on the Tuesday after, two very difficult opponents for us. I would very much like to take at least 4 points from these two games, but Bowyer will once again need to re-assess how he approaches these games, as we are increasingly being found out.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I've got little to no time for Billy Dodds. He's an arsehole, a jug eared one at that. 

He's a hypocrite, a puddle drinker and if I hadn't already said - he's an arsehole.

He's exactly what these tattie howkers deserve.

C'est la vie.

Billy Dodds is a c**t.

Scot Gardiner is a c**t.

I've got little to no time for Billy Dodds. He's an arsehole, a jug eared one at that. 

He's a hypocrite, a puddle drinker and if I hadn't already said - he's an arsehole.

C'est la vie.

He's also a cùnt.

C'est la vie.

Do you really mean, Scottish Cup Winning Tattie Howkers?

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

Do you really mean, Scottish Cup Winning Tattie Howkers?

Everybody has won the Scottish Cup mate, its nothing g to be proud of.

Neither is sitting 7th in this dugshite league either, but you appear to be quite accepting.

Are Caley really 7th? Never in our history have we finished that low in the pyramid. Even after being docked 25 points, we still finished 6th. Even after going into admin, have the budget of a children's Sunday league team and Alan Kernaghan as manager we still finished 6th.

For Dodds and Gardiner to have Inverness in 7th feels like they're doing a spectacularly awful job particularly when the league is as weak as it is this season.

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Everybody has won the Scottish Cup mate, its nothing g to be proud of.

Neither is sitting 7th in this dugshite league either, but you appear to be quite accepting.

Aye yer right everybody has won the Scottish Cup including Dundee 113 years ago.

Maybe you'll have a chance of winning it this year, oh hold on I forgot St Mirren knocked you out.

Better Luck next year

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are Caley really 7th? Never in our history have we finished that low in the pyramid. Even after being docked 25 points, we still finished 6th. Even after going into admin, have the budget of a children's Sunday league team and Alan Kernaghan as manager we still finished 6th.

For Dodds and Gardiner to have Inverness in 7th feels like they're doing a spectacularly awful job particularly when the league is as weak as it is this season.

Aye right, but you managed to finish bottom of the Premier three times in ten years.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

As much as I hate to be the one to do this…

We have finished 7th in the second tier (19th in the pyramid). 

Edited by The Master

27 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Aye yer right everybody, apart that is from Ross County, has won the Scottish Cup including Dundee 113 years ago.

Maybe you'll have a chance of winning it this year, oh hold on I forgot St Mirren knocked you out.

Better Luck next year

ftfy 

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Ah, that Kernaghan season has come back to haunt me after checking.

31 minutes ago, The Master said:

We also finished 6th in the 2nd tier in the 1938-39 season (26th in the pyramid). By the war's end though we started our 'golden age', always found it baffling that we somewhat benefitted from WW2.