Acads v QP

I have a bit of the fear with this one. Accies finding form and seeming to get their act together. To be honest, I didn't see them as being that bad in previous games.

It'll be a hard shift but I see a one goal victory for your favourites. (That's QP, of course).

On previous visits I though Hamilton were pretty toothless and vulnerable at the back.  But they seem to have signed well in January and have got their act together on the pitch.  They are certainly playing above their league position.  We will be doing well to keep top spot this week.

Certainly not your typical top v bottom encounter when you scratch the surface. Accies the form team in the league and one win in the last five, in the league, for us.

Shields has done very well, but the last couple of games have looked disjointed and we haven’t created many chances. Been mentioned elsewhere that it could be time to freshen the system up. 4-4-2 worked with Murray and Williamson for a spell, so it could be worth another pop with Shields and Williamson or Henderson. 

1 hour ago, QPEast said:

What is the parking like at accies? Can’t seem to find the info on their website.

There used to be a large council car park opposite the old Douglas Park. Am sure its still there. Probably called Caird St. or Douglas St. Probably just over a 5 min walk away. 

Edited by mcjameos

2 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

There used to be a large council car park opposite the old Douglas Park. Am sure its still there. Probably called Caird St. or Douglas St. Probably just over a 5 min walk away. 

Correct. Loads of parking at Caird Street. 5 mins stroll to the ground.

Our organisation with the back five was actually the best its been (low bar) but we were relying on a 60 yard counter to actually threaten. Might be better with the 4-4-1-1 but can already see the flaws out of possession. 

Embarrassing goal to concede from Shiels and whoever let someone get three bites at it in the box.