Title race

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Cherrio, see ya in 12 months?

Best of luck getting promoted in that case. Hope you enjoyed all that chaos (I didn't!), but now you can stick your chaos firmly up your arse.

Also, Cheerio*

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Not planning to…draw your own conclusion.

Clearly, the pop was that we'll come straight back down but you're being very optimistic that your mob won't get relegated tbh.

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, TxRover said:

You say restructuring, everyone else says administration.

Different stratospheres here. A very strange route to comeback with. 

Whatever makes you feel better though!

30 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Different stratospheres here. A very strange route to comeback with. 

Whatever makes you feel better though!

My point is both teams have had issues, and have moved forward, so it seems strange you bring it up.

37 minutes ago, TxRover said:

My point is both teams have had issues, and have moved forward, so it seems strange you bring it up.

I was simply replying to your months long beration of Dundee Football Club. Then when you were pulled up and laughed at you decided that our supporters were the touchy ones.

The fact you equate signing rapists as bad as administration is quite the take but here we are chief.

55 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I was simply replying to your months long beration of Dundee Football Club. Then when you were pulled up and laughed at you decided that our supporters were the touchy ones.

The fact you equate signing rapists as bad as administration is quite the take but here we are chief.

Months long beration <sp>, eh? Not quite, I was part of a discussion of the push to the title between multiple clubs, and took part in comments about the habits of Dundee to “Dundee it”, but if that’s berating your club in your mind, maybe a multi club forum isn’t for you.

Not sure why you’ve chosen this hill, as I always considered you one of the more rational supporters, but there you have it. The fact that you lot won, and I made a comment about see ya soon, and that caused you such anger that you considered others joking back and forth with me as “pulling me up”, when I considered it give and take (and commented in such vein), is perplexing given your willingness to joke elsewhere.

Why do folk on here always just claim people are angry because after their months long tomfoolery come back and dramatically bit them on their arse?

It's okay to be wrong sometimes. Take the loss and move on.

8 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Why do folk on here always just claim people are angry because after their months long tomfoolery come back and dramatically bit them on their arse?

It's okay to be wrong sometimes. Take the loss and move on.

🤔