Title race

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Looking forward to meeting whatever one of you mugs finishes 2nd in the play off.

Bit optimistic that you'll finish in 11th. Ross County have at least won 1 in their last 5.

38 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

It's just like last season's play offs for us. Win two games and you have the title. We did OK then and we will do so again.

We need to do better than a draw and an extra time win this time though.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Dundee beat Cove on Friday and it's over No?

QP put the reserves out on Saturday and finally get that win.

In a parallel Universe maybe.

Come on Cove take this to the last day.

If Dundee beat Cove and QP beat Morton the next day then it comes down to the last game with Dundee one point ahead.

My lassie's an incredibly gifted, incredibly accurate psychic medium. She forecast all of the results (including the scores) for the top 6 for the last two weeks, and she's been absolutely bang-on, including our disappointing 3-3 draw last week. Me = "What? 3-3 at Dens? Never !!!...." So I know all the upcoming results and I know exactly how the division's going to end.

But I'm not going to tell you.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bit optimistic that you'll finish in 11th. Ross County have at least won 1 in their last 5.

Theyll need to lose less than 2 from 5 games to stand a chance of overtaking us, and they apparently were horrendous today, so thats what my hopes rest on.

13 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

My lassie's an incredibly gifted, incredibly accurate psychic medium. She forecast all of the results (including the scores) for the top 6 for the last two weeks, and she's been absolutely bang-on, including our disappointing 3-3 draw last week. Me = "What? 3-3 at Dens? Never !!!...." So I know all the upcoming results and I know exactly how the division's going to end.

But I'm not going to tell you.

in todays episode of things that never happened.

4 hours ago, Chippyminton said:

My lassie's an incredibly gifted, incredibly accurate psychic medium. She forecast all of the results (including the scores) for the top 6 for the last two weeks, and she's been absolutely bang-on

She must be delighted.

Always good to have a happy medium. 

22 hours ago, johnnydun said:

10 goal cushion over Queens Park.

They play Morten next week.

They wouldn't?

Would they?

For another bit of symmetry to that season, there's also currently 10 goals between Partick and Morton. If we beat Queen's Park and they draw with Arbroath we would going into the last day needing to rack up goals against a team managed Paul Hartley and potentially relegating them in the process.

3 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

For another bit of symmetry to that season, there's also currently 10 goals between Partick and Morton. If we beat Queen's Park and they draw with Arbroath we would going into the last day needing to rack up goals against a team managed Paul Hartley and potentially relegating them in the process.

Just renewed your subscription to the Disney channel? 

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Have BBC Scotland had a bigger game than next week since they started doing Friday night games?

The Killie v Arbroath game last season was built up massively but that still wasn’t a literal title decider between the two leaders.

Still finish 0-0