Title race

On 09/03/2023 at 10:50, Jives Miguel said:

I would like Morton to win promotion this season, and only Morton. 

And if that can't happen, then I would like a financial or footballing incident to occur that would result in no team being promoted. An incident so serious that it would not only derail this season, but seriously cripple the prospect of these 4 teams ever playing in the Premiership again.

Thank you.

I'm afraid it's written in the stars that Morten are never allowed to go up. 

Apologies, that's just the way it is. 

Thank you. 

18 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Surely it’s time to start the conversation about Morten going down. I see a lot of similarity with Cowdenbeath tbh.

Do Morten not have some previous history of end of season arse collapse amid alleged betting scandals?

Surely this season your scenario is out of the question. 

27 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Do Morten not have some previous history of end of season arse collapse amid alleged betting scandals?

Surely this season your scenario is out of the question. 

That would be just terrible if something like that happened. They’ve probably done enough to avoid relegation this year but it’s just a matter of time. Just a shame that decent clubs like Arbroath, Hamilton or Cove have to lose their place when Morten have league 1 written all over them.

7 hours ago, jagfox said:

Next weekends matches could make it quite interesting, with a Queen’s win coupled with either a Dundee loss or draw leaving Queen’s possibly 7 points clear of either Dundee or Partick with seven or eight to play. It’s nowhere near assurance, but it a steep hill.

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Everyone seems determined to have QP win the title. I am on the verge of expiring and canny believe what I'm seeing. Was it 8 years ago we were bottom of League 2? Feck me gently.

QP fans must feel like Charlie Bucket.

If he'd found wads and wads of cash.

Edited by RawB93

36 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

It’s a bit more than that but the quality is 100%. Apart from partaking in the SFA Experiment in December we’ve played Away from home for 3 years. Once we get back to our home The Calling will happen. 

Apologies mate, 500 fans. My mistake.

I hope your new place is big enough to cope with The Masses that will come flooding back.

Edited by Jives Miguel

On 11/03/2023 at 09:58, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Surely it’s time to start the conversation about Morten going down. I see a lot of similarity with Cowdenbeath tbh.

On 11/03/2023 at 10:55, Bring Your Own Socks said:

That would be just terrible if something like that happened. They’ve probably done enough to avoid relegation this year but it’s just a matter of time. Just a shame that decent clubs like Arbroath, Hamilton or Cove have to lose their place when Morten have league 1 written all over them.

There's more chance of QP going into liquidation than there is of Morton being relegated, ya fuckin melt.

4 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

It’s a bit more than that but the quality is 100%. Apart from partaking in the SFA Experiment in December we’ve played Away from home for 3 years. Once we get back to our home The Calling will happen

So the entire QP team will be raptured up to heaven…then what?

On 11/03/2023 at 19:17, TxRover said:

Next weekends matches could make it quite interesting, with a Queen’s win coupled with either a Dundee loss or draw leaving Queen’s possibly 7 points clear of either Dundee or Partick with seven or eight to play. It’s nowhere near assurance, but it a steep hill.

Tbh, if March is a wander along the Ochil hills, April is our Annapurna.