New Strips 23/24

25 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Rubbish Juve knock off scribbling and the German flag are terrible but If I was a Dunfermline fan I'd be most annoyed about the lack of stripes on side and sleeves.

Yeah, I'm not against the scribbled in effect (and you don't notice it from a distance at all) but it was done several seasons back by Juventus. The lack of stripes on the arm and big panel on the back means it's a very white shirt so I'm not a big fan. They maybe think that we won the Championship before in a similar kit (white sleeves, mostly white or all white back) and at least the shorts and socks are nice. Not a fan of any of our kits so far tbh, although our training gear is OK looking.

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Rubbish Juve knock off scribbling and the German flag are terrible but If I was a Dunfermline fan I'd be most annoyed about the lack of stripes on side and sleeves.

In recent times we have gone for block colour sleeves more often than stripes which I think is better 

The blue is shite, our club colours are generally agreed as black and white with a bit of red. 

So, when the question of the sponsor logos came up, the answer was right there....in black and white and red. 

Doesn't bother me but I wouldn't be having the Germans flags in there either, given the choice.

Swing and a miss. 

Edited by Stoo61

The back of the strip is honking but the front looks better when 'in action' so to speak. Still not a fan mind.

Love the away top and goalie strips though.

If you want a chuckle, check out Kelty's tops, particularly the sponsor....

18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Tbf, our official name is DAFC FussballGMBH. 

No it isn’t.

I’m ok with the new kit. It’s not the best kit we’ve ever had, buts it’s alright. The stripes are slightly different, without going too wild and the sponsor logo isn’t as bad as feared when I heard it was blue.

Seeing it in person last night, it just looked like a Pars kit. Won’t be a collectors’ item/a classic kit in future. But it’s far from the worst kit we’ve had in the last 20 odd years.

Bought the new pars home today and do like it in the flesh. Wasn't sure but having it on all day today,  I'm glad I got it. The back and arms are too plain but other than that I'm happy with it 

Edited by Heaton

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Have Utd seen sense and decided to go without a keeper this season?  

AS things stand there is still Jack Newman around as he signed a new 2 year deal recently.

Think Birighitti is back in training now