New Strips 23/24

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Maybe hoping the opposition are bent over laughing?

IDK, it’s grown a bit on me, but the white collar is befuddling.

Joma: do you want a v neck or a collar?

Raith: yup.

On 28/06/2023 at 20:22, Zanetti said:

The majority of these kits are average at best, with a fair few absolute stinkers. Really poor standard overall so far.

Aye on first viewing I was disappointed with the Morton kit being bang average, but along with looking much nicer in person than it did in the launch photos with a darker shade of blue, it's ended up being one of the better kits purely through not being absolutely hideous.

9 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Aye on first viewing I was disappointed with the Morton kit being bang average, but along with looking much nicer in person than it did in the launch photos with a darker shade of blue, it's ended up being one of the better kits purely through not being absolutely hideous.

Morton is definitely one of the better ones, there's nothing wrong with it at all. The worst I could say is that it's a wee bit plain but home tops really shouldn't be too mental.

That Raith one is horrific, don't know what they were thinking.

Raith looks totally over designed or designed by 2 people who didn't speak to each other.

The collar is odd, there is so many shades of different navy blue did Joma run out of dye? 

Not that impressed with this season's efforts, Morton so far top the league.

Is it just Inverness left?

In the disorganised fashion we are becoming used to the strip will be shown off in the next couple of weeks and replicas available for supporters to purchase from the club shop sometime in November. Concerned it might look like a Rangers training strip.

4 hours ago, approximately dave said:

Not that impressed with this season's efforts, Morton so far top the league.

In the disorganised fashion we are becoming used to the strip will be shown off in the next couple of weeks and replicas available for supporters to purchase from the club shop sometime in November. Concerned it might look like a Rangers training strip.

Airdrie s kit will be the finale..

5 hours ago, approximately dave said:

Surely can't be worse than your current one. Looks like a warehouse worker with a blue t-shirt and hi-viz vest.

Just now, Jamie_M said:

Surely can't be worse than your current one. Looks like a warehouse worker with a blue t-shirt and hi-viz vest.

I didn't think most of last season's efforts could be worse but I was wrong.