New Strips 23/24

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Dodds and Gardiner are both ex Rangers employees and the away orange strip introduced yesterday is a blatant acknowledgement of that.

ICT are based in an area with a distinct Highland identity which has no association with football sectarian bigotry and nor do the people of the Highlands welcome any intrusion of it.

Some of the most bigotted Presbyterians in the country are in the Highlands and Islands.

Its everywhere in Scotland and Inverness is no different.

31629524323e8520b45300a4dc14a9e1.jpg

6QVIDN4J9780KUZUSBPI.jpg

45 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Some of the most bigotted Presbyterians in the country are in the Highlands and Islands.

6QVIDN4J9780KUZUSBPI.jpg

Alloa had an orange away strip last season and nobody gave 2 fucks,   

14 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Alloa had an orange away strip last season and nobody gave 2 fucks,   

Probably because they don't have a Sevconian hoop licker running their club.

6 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

6QVIDN4J9780KUZUSBPI.jpg

I lived in Strathspey for 5 years and spent a few months working on the Isle of Lewis and I can confirm they are some of the staunchest places you can go, alongside Cowdenbeath, Kirkcudbright and Govan

Yet again proving rangers and Celtic have ruined and will continue to ruin Scottish football, thought this thread was about kits. But no back to the old firm (yawn)

not just bitter because of the new jags away kit. Was thinking I liked the goalie kit but I need to do a pole on is it only nutters and weirdos that buy goalie kits?

1 hour ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Yet again proving rangers and Celtic have ruined and will continue to ruin Scottish football, thought this thread was about kits. But no back to the old firm (yawn)

not just bitter because of the new jags away kit. Was thinking I liked the goalie kit but I need to do a pole on is it only nutters and weirdos that buy goalie kits?

Wannabe goalies buy em as well.

Oh, you said that, nevermind.

1 hour ago, El Gringo Jag said:

@el Gringo gimmick infringement here bud... 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Was thinking I liked the goalie kit but I need to do a pole on is it only nutters and weirdos that buy goalie kits?

In the past, aye, when they were all long sleeve with protective padding. 

Now, short sleeves and same material as the other kits, it's just another kit.

Question though...

How on earth are Partick expecting to wear one of those goalie kits (pink, or grey) with that away kit (pink and grey)?

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

In the past, aye, when they were all long sleeve with protective padding. 

Now, short sleeves and same material as the other kits, it's just another kit.

Question though...

How on earth are Partick expecting to wear one of those goalie kits (pink, or grey) with that away kit (pink and grey)?

Agreed on the padding front.

home goalie kit has pink, away goalie kit is far from it.

to go with pink 🙄 away kit

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Your away goalie top is grey.

Your home goalie top is pink.

Your away kit is 50/50 pink and grey.

1_5e8806f8-04a6-44da-a51b-513317885d42_380x@2x.thumb.jpg.5c51b65fe4c9b53b7b491fe7aad88687.jpg

Partick-Thistle-Home-GK-Jersey-23-P1_380x@2x.thumb.jpg.4b7935bc7259745a3d45374b41a311dc.jpgPartick-Thistle-Jersey-Grey-Marine-23-P1_380x@2x.thumb.jpg.8b1a6ca805a51ba9335dcd0012039e19.jpg

Screenshot_20230715_214131_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.73a7d237d0e557224c16f99065c4e697.jpg

I think the big pink sections of the away kit show up differently than the grey and dark blue goalie top.

I can tell them apart easily. If you can't, get your eyes tested.

2 hours ago, baba douche said:

I think the big pink sections of the away kit show up differently than the grey and dark blue goalie top.

I can tell them apart easily. If you can't, get your eyes tested.

From distance, at speed, or in a packed penalty box, there's more than enough similarities to blur the lines..

Would be surprised if you don't find yourselves using last seasons goalie kit if you ever wear the away kit.

On 16/07/2023 at 00:52, Jamie_M said:

From distance, at speed, or in a packed penalty box, there's more than enough similarities to blur the lines..

Would be surprised if you don't find yourselves using last seasons goalie kit if you ever wear the away kit.

We only play in the other teams box…. Mon the jags!

On 17/07/2023 at 13:08, Jamie_M said:

But yet when the police order penalties to be taken up that end, you all greet like little bitches...

Indeed, like Morton fans being hosed off before they go into away grounds.

please don’t take this as I am not on their side as it’s taking away of their civil liberty forcing them to use soap.

Never give up comeades

On 16/07/2023 at 00:52, Jamie_M said:

Looked clear enough difference tonight on TV, someone who was at the ground might argue differently