New Strips 23/24

1 hour ago, Diamond1924 said:

This has got to be one of the worst kits of the year. Great player but awful strip 

IMG_1917.png

If you don't like that I'd stay away from our home kit. 

This is a plain top with reversed shorts not much to get upset by. 

Dunfermline third is not my thing sadly and that makes three from three in terms of what errea have given us. Some of the training gear is nice mind you. 

Dundee Utd away is a decent effort although having the black of the sponsors logo just impinge on the white chevron and no more annoys me more than it should. OK but nothing more.

Raith away isn't my thing either - mostly the collar tbh - and it looks more like a Cowdenbeath away kit than a Rovers one IMO. It's also quite a strange thing to commemorate again IMO but you can't argue with the impact of Social Media.

35 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It's also quite a strange thing to commemorate again IMO but you can't argue with the impact of Social Media.

Absolutely and I'd hazard a guess the impact of the strip wasn't a fluke and was more a well thought out idea that's done what was predicted. 

45 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Absolutely and I'd hazard a guess the impact of the strip wasn't a fluke and was more a well thought out idea that's done what was predicted. 

Bayern Munich replica next season?  

7 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

While I quite like it, are the badges all different sizes or are my eyes going?

The right top badge is clearly smaller than the left two, if you look at the white space between the badge and the green body. The blonde on the left looks like she’s being held hostage with that fixed smile.

7 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

This has got to be one of the worst kits of the year. Great player but awful strip 

IMG_1917.png

All the flavours in the world to choose from you and chose salt. Failing to see what’s so offensive about a yellow strip with a nice backstory which has landed us a friendly in Gran Canaria next summer ☀️ 

1 minute ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

If you’re in the Canaries and not drinking Dorada then you’re doing it wrong. 

Was in Tenerife end of April and didn’t pay more than €2 a pint, usually out of a frosted glass. Elite.