New Strips 23/24

3 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

I must be in tje minority that actually likes that Raith third kit. I also like the pars 3rd kit too. Good to see something different. 

It's definitely a minority that likes our third kit. You could almost say absolutely no one likes our third kit other than you, seing as it doesn't exist. 

Just now, baba douche said:

Fascism has a new look

What is that your third or fourth go with this sort of gash humour in the last month? At least you didn't Google search for bigoted flags this time you absolute goon.

50 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

What is that your third or fourth go with this sort of gash humour in the last month? At least you didn't Google search for bigoted flags this time you absolute goon.

Do you not find it a bit weird that finding bigoted flags associated with Airdrie is incredibly easy to do? 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Do you not find it a bit weird that finding bigoted flags associated with Airdrie is incredibly easy to do? 

Not when they're first world war flags with sweet FA to do with us as was the case here.

ETA- I'd imagine that actually finding a bigoted Airdrie flag didn't pan out for him.

Edited by cb_diamond

11 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

I genuinely don't remember doing that - I'll have to check!

Or could you show me? I can't be arsed looking through shite for a post I probably didn't even make.

Anyway, so what is it with you lot and fascism?

Edited by baba douche

15 hours ago, Langtounlaud said:

What's with the PVC, wet look Airdrie tops?

Strips are produced by football nation & they stick a Joma logo on it. I went to the ground to try a “real” Joma 3rd strip on to get a gauge for sizing and was told it’s totally different to the home and away.

5 minutes ago, baba douche said:

I genuinely don't remember doing that - I'll have to check!

Or could you show me? I can't be arsed looking through shite for a post I probably didn't even make.

Anyway, so what is it with you lot and fascism?

You're actually right it was the other perma fishing bore Jives in this case. Not that I'm apologising as you've been doing exactly the same since we came up so you can take a flyer to yourself too.

In fact, use it as a teachable moment. Your patter is so bad, so predictable and so similar to his that you're being mistaken for him. 

That's not a compliment 😳

17 minutes ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Strips are produced by football nation & they stick a Joma logo on it. I went to the ground to try a “real” Joma 3rd strip on to get a gauge for sizing and was told it’s totally different to the home and away.

That seems like one step up from sourcing them from a car boot sale

17 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

You're actually right it was the other perma fishing bore Jives in this case. Not that I'm apologising as you've been doing exactly the same since we came up so you can take a flyer to yourself too.

In fact, use it as a teachable moment. Your patter is so bad, so predictable and so similar to his that you're being mistaken for him. 

That's not a compliment 😳

So, you're basically a bufoon then?

On 28/07/2023 at 20:12, grumswall said:

It's definitely a minority that likes our third kit. You could almost say absolutely no one likes our third kit other than you, seing as it doesn't exist. 

Made a mistake.  No need to be an arsehole. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/08/2023 at 19:45, Pie Of The Month said:

For completeness our third kit was announced by playing in it at Tynecastle yesterday. After that performance it might be a Scotland maroon kit in Georgia effort and never be seen again.

image.thumb.png.2b94c86eb609c3e52fa13d0e1c266bbf.png

Looks like a map of Maryhill? Roads in red, not sure what the yellow is. Novel but unclear what the target market is. The lad in the picture looks really chuffed at getting picked to be the model.

On 21/08/2023 at 19:45, Pie Of The Month said:

For completeness our third kit was announced by playing in it at Tynecastle yesterday. After that performance it might be a Scotland maroon kit in Georgia effort and never be seen again.

image.thumb.png.2b94c86eb609c3e52fa13d0e1c266bbf.png

I like it. Only negative is that it highlights our three sided stadium.