Celtic v Rangers April 8th

5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

You just gotta love that serial losers pain. 
How soon before the "Wait till next season, we are coming for you"? 

15/16 - Hibs cup final. 
16/17 - treble for Celtic
17/18 - treble for Celtic
18/19 - treble for Celtic
19/20 - treble for Celtic
20/21 - Telt you we were coming for yous. 
21/22- Celtic champions/LC winners. 
22/23 - see 21/22 (tbc) 

Persevere !

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

All this after a routine decision in an effectively meaningless game, the ref gave a decision that happens most weeks, he saw the push and gave a foul. They’re gonna implode if we win the semi, can’t wait.  

It’s a decision he gave in their favour when they played Livi on Matchday 1. Livi had an equaliser chopped off for a soft push on Goldson. Can’t recall too many of them being upset then

Edited by Jinky67

8 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

"What ?? Me compete at the top level of European football ?? Without a massive financial advantage ?? And the refs not bending over backwards to give us every contentious decision ? I don't see why not, mate"

You are are a bore 

26 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Thinking of Europe next season !

23 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Persevere !

21 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Sorry , multithingys not working again !

Aye it is. ;) 

29 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s a decision he gave in their favour when they played Livi on Matchday 1. Livi had an equaliser chopped off for a soft push on Goldson. Can’t recall too many of them being upset then

You do realise this is literally every football fan on the planet you are describing?

For every Celtic fan claiming it was a clear push by Morelos on Saturday you’ll find equal numbers claiming there wasn’t enough in Giakoumakis’ push on the Killie boy to award a penalty in the semi final, as an example.

Every single set of supporters shout about decisions going against them louder than they do decisions going in their favour.

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

Every single set of supporters shout about decisions going against them louder than they do decisions going in their favour.

Indeed, but most of them aren't morons who go on to threaten match officials.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

You do realise this is literally every football fan on the planet you are describing?

For every Celtic fan claiming it was a clear push by Morelos on Saturday you’ll find equal numbers claiming there wasn’t enough in Giakoumakis’ push on the Killie boy to award a penalty in the semi final, as an example.

I don’t think every football fan claims the ref is a blatant cheat based on…..well we know what it’s based on.

It was a push by Morelos and it was a push by GG

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t think every football fan claims the ref is a blatant cheat based on…..well we know what it’s based on.

It was a push by Morelos and it was a push by GG

I don’t think Celtic fans win any competition when it comes to branding referees cheats.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

I don’t think Celtic fans win any competition when it comes to branding referees cheats.

I didn’t suggest they were however the whataboutery from someone bleating about people changing lanes in their arguments is quite the thing 👍

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

I didn’t suggest they were however the whataboutery from someone bleating about people changing lanes in their arguments is quite the thing 👍

You do realise you introduced the whataboutery, by discussing a decision from the first game of the season 🙈