🕸🕷Spiders vs Accies

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

To be fair, Murray was poor on his own all of last season. Apart from the play-offs.

Apart from the play offs... when he was the biz. He was also the biz this season. Took him time to get going, granted.

1 hour ago, CathcartSkins said:

I would stick with Bannon, Davidson, and Williamson - they look to possess the desire and hunger required for the remaining matches.

Thought Davidson was superb when he came on. If Thomson has a concussion, he’s not going to be training. Not sure on the exact number of days before you can play? 

I’ve mentioned it before but Davidson has kicked on so much across the season. He’s one of them who has all the attributes physically but equally he seems to have developed so much technically now. He starts every week for me. Yes he has question marks defensively but the pros massively outweigh the cons, especially if he’s played in midfield 

Out of contract in the summer but I’d absolutely be getting him signed up as he’s only going to get better. Only 22 still which is surprising as he’s been around a while now, even back in league 2 days pre covid on loan 

49 minutes ago, an86 said:

Thought Davidson was superb when he came on. If Thomson has a concussion, he’s not going to be training. Not sure on the exact number of days before you can play? 

I think these are the guidelines, from Sport Scotland, the SFA/SPFL have adopted. It’s very much a guideline though. 

image.thumb.png.bb833f1cd8073609cd7dcfdb713686e0.pngimage.thumb.png.5039f53acc3178424f619bc2538a3ded.png