14 years ago this week,relegated to Conference today a win away from Championship play offs again KNEES UP LUTON TOWN

chink

1 hour ago, chink said:

we took some awful hidings in that 5 years  came up against a defensively superb Stevenage the first season   woeful the 2nd  Crawley and Fleetwood were big money teams compared  to us in the following years   great bit of business regarding Andre Grey among others    the knocking  out of Norwich was the best game i have experienced that includes Celtic beating Real in 1980 and Love St 86

I knew Stevenage would come into this thread as soon as it became a shit town debate. How Peterborough have stayed on the bench this long I don't know.

Harry Kane's Norwich, I'll remind you ;) i'd go for that Oxford game as the highlight of the wilderness years. Better than getting beat by Braintree anyway.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I knew Stevenage would come into this thread as soon as it became a shit town debate. How Peterborough have stayed on the bench this long I don't know.

Harry Kane's Norwich, I'll remind you ;) i'd go for that Oxford game as the highlight of the wilderness years. Better than getting beat by Braintree anyway.

lived in Stevenage for  3 years because of work   moved back to Luton  first chance i could  financially     Stevenage is a soulless place