Sons v Stranraer 6th May - Must We ??

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Nah, Aggy will have them up for this. If we get through it without injuries it can be seen as a positive. 

I would think Stranraer would have some guys keen to try and impress as well for new deals while we'll end up going through the motions. 

I assume we'll rotate a lot of players for this one or make loads of subs after an hour just to try and keep players fit for the playoffs and give others some minutes. As long as we can stay injury free and no one ends up suspended then I'll be happy with that. 

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Yes, of course we must, if only to avoid seeing Big Ears and thousands of hingers-on gallivanting aboot London on the telly.

As for the football, don't get your hopes up. 

So you don't think there's a market for opening the stadium early and showing it in the supporters bar pre-match?

6 hours ago, Casey said:

Is this a potato thing?

Aren't they from Jersey?

I'm not from Ayrshire, so don't know a great deal about tattie howking. Though I am of Irish lineage, so maybe that's why I don't. See they didn't have enough potat... you know what, never mind.

I hope someone had money on Edin Lynch scoring. Would've got cracking odds on that.

Anyway. The first-half was quite entertaining at times. The second really wasn't. But I could think of worse ways to spend my afternoon today...

We've made it through without any injuries or suspensions, which is the main thing. And a few players should benefit from minutes in the legs.

I liked Aron Lynas at centre-half. Even though he told me after the game thought he was 'absolutely shite'. But there you go. He probably has higher standards than I do.

Really good support up from Stranraer today. One of the biggest (Binos aside) we've had this season I would reckon. Fair play.