Annan vs Dumbarton, Dumbarton vs Annan

Final outcome  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Final outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/23 at 18:45

37 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

We’re in a real lose-lose situation today. There is absolutely no chance of us turning round Tuesdays embarrassment which means the best we can hope for is a positive reaction from the players and a good performance that sees us win and get a bit of pride back. The problem there is we’ll then have to suffer Faz’s attempt to sell it as some sort of indication that it’ll all come good next season. Neither realistic or acceptable but would give him a branch to cling to and avoid the boot. 

The alternative is another abject performance and a result that leaves us with unwanted records and a further embarrassment.

Regardless of the outcome, I expect the board to act at 5pm today. 

I know what you mean but it might take another abject performance for the Board to grow a pair.

9 minutes ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

Wonder how long he’ll last this time. His inclusion in the starting line up looks like a big ‘f**k you’ from Faz to the fans.

I think it's worse than that, I think Farrell actually sees him as a good player