Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The game isn’t in Glasgow to be also fair. 
Big Dunc there too. 

I'd forgotten that already!

Still fairly local tbf.

I'd take him though.

Maybe not Big Dunc. Went and checked his record. Oft.

Untitled.png

On 10/05/2023 at 19:26, PSJ.84 said:

And you’re almost looking through the names trying to work out who’ll be the third 

Make it four...

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Make it four...

If I could’ve chosen one player to have a dig, I would’ve hoped it’d have been him. Thrown under the bus by Davidson for at least a season and a half, to the point you began to feel sorry for him. 

1 minute ago, PSJ.84 said:

If I could’ve chosen one player to have a dig, I would’ve hoped it’d have been him. Thrown under the bus by Davidson for at least a season and a half, to the point you began to feel sorry for him. 

Aye he was very much Davidsons poster child. Someone made to look much worse than they were because of the managers insistence on playing to their weaknesses.

Hes actually the 5th player anyway, as i forgot Max had a pop the other day. Remarkable stuff.

Just a thought but if Clum was such a stick on for the job why hasn't it been announced by now. GB left Wed am, did we not announce his successor right away as a mark of respect for him? Not a feckin chance, it's Nelms we're talking about here. Maybe a surprise announcement coming next week?

Just now, ScottyDee1893 said:

Just a thought but if Clum was such a stick on for the job why hasn't it been announced by now. GB left Wed am, did we not announce his successor right away as a mark of respect for him? Not a feckin chance, it's Nelms we're talking about here. Maybe a surprise announcement coming next week?

Every day nothing is announced his chances shrink, and that makes me calmer. I feel quite confident it won't be him now tbh.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that Davidson's media pals Thomson, Burns & Nicholson had got wind that Bowyer wasn't much longer for the job and started touting him like mad without any real knowledge.

That's my hope anyways.