Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

The same criticism followed him everywhere from Bolton onwards, that he was tactically incompetent and didn't train his players well enough. I didn't want to believe it because he was joining County from a much higher level, including Houston Dynamo. However he was out of touch and out of his depth against SPFL Prem teams who actually put a bit of effort into match prep.

Michael Garydne called him "hopeless". 

He found his level at QP.

Ooh ya fucker. That’s brutal. For the avoidance of doubt, I’m out. 

15 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

I'd like to see a good Dundee man like Billy Dodds, Bob Malcolm, Bomber Brown, Tommy Robinson or Neil McCann get the job.

Thank you.

How dare you tag Neil McCann with utter arseholes like... Billy Dodds.

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Imagine he didn’t stay back in the tunnel to congratulate our players but actually to say he’ll see them soon…

Surely he would have been arrested by police Scotland for threats of actual harm.

All a bit strange this. You’d imagine they didn’t wake up in the morning and decide to punt GB. Hence you’d have probably sounded out your new manager targets, options for if we got promoted or not, you’d think it would be in the bag. This leads me to believe our new manager is still employed elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

All a bit strange this. You’d imagine they didn’t wake up in the morning and decide to punt GB. Hence you’d have probably sounded out your new manager targets, options for if we got promoted or not, you’d think it would be in the bag. This leads me to believe our new manager is still employed elsewhere. 

Like the Moroccan FA?

Edit - probably should’ve dawned on me that there’s every chance he hasn’t actually updated his Instagram in a few years

Edited by PSJ.84

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10680655/dundee-callum-davidson-appointment-manager-bowyer/

Davidson getting announced tomorrow. We were 'inundated' with applicants but always wanted Davidson and we've punted our whole backroom staff so that Davidson can bring his own guys in.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10680655/dundee-callum-davidson-appointment-manager-bowyer/

Davidson getting announced tomorrow. We were 'inundated' with applicants but always wanted Davidson and we've punted our whole backroom staff so that Davidson can bring his own guys in.

Feel sick. 

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He doesnt "have his own guys".

He even punted folk who helped our set plays after the first season so he could control that.

Good luck.