The Compo Faces Thread

On 19/07/2023 at 08:03, itzdrk said:

The football top the kid is wearing gives you a big insight into the guy from the off. 

So he saved £5,000 by not going during the school holidays but is moaning he got fined £360, so he would still have saved £4,640 even if he paid the fine. 

2 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

So he saved £5,000 by not going during the school holidays but is moaning he got fined £360, so he would still have saved £4,640 even if he paid the fine. 

Yes, the article is simply so he can have a go at striking workers.  

12 hours ago, southernrover said:

Bath residents left with 'confusing' road markings - BBC News

More outrage than compo but the bloke in the grey jacket third from the left in the pic is Olympic level 'angry local points at inanimate object'

image.thumb.png.5833f499d087ffb5531dd9bb60a4ac62.png

"You're gonna be in the paper, take your good brolly hen"

"Nah, f**k that"

Screenshot_20230720-092053_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.bbb29028c243036924d4ac8549247d78.jpg

23 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The road markings seem clear enough to me.

Yep, pretty self explanatory if you ask me.  I wonder how the folk in those houses with private parking got out in the past if someone parked in front of them?

18 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Yep, pretty self explanatory if you ask me.  I wonder how the folk in those houses with private parking got out in the past if someone parked in front of them?

They probably parked half on their drive, half on the pavement. 

1 minute ago, Swarley said:

They probably parked half on their drive, half on the pavement. 

The only problem with the new set-up is those with two cars won't be able to park one car in their drive and the other in front of their drive.  

40 minutes ago, hk blues said:

The only problem with the new set-up is those with two cars won't be able to park one car in their drive and the other in front of their drive.  

Which I'm guessing is what they are now whinging about. 

17 hours ago, scottsdad said:

If you turned up looking like that in a Scottish primary school back in the 60/70s you’d get battered in the playground. Brand new everything on that kid. Scuffs on bag, scratches on trainers and blooded knees would have looked genuine. Should have borrowed the broken green umbrella for added impact.