County vs St Johnstone, 24/05/23

There appears to be some beef with the St Johnstone masses and Ross County. Not really sure where this has stemmed from but it seems a fairly bizarre chip on the shoulder to have. 

Anyway, hoping for any kind of win tonight - ideally a decent enough performance to go along with it but really don't care how we play as long as we get 3 points.

10 minutes ago, central staggie said:

There appears to be some beef with the St Johnstone masses and Ross County. Not really sure where this has stemmed from but it seems a fairly bizarre chip on the shoulder to have. 

Anyway, hoping for any kind of win tonight - ideally a decent enough performance to go along with it but really don't care how we play as long as we get 3 points.

There's no beef. 

We've simply pointed out the mess they've made of this. Which a few other County fans have have came on and agreed with. 

There's always going to be a few football fans who aren't willing to accept any form criticism of their club though... 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

56 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Don't encourage him. 

It's the go to thing when someone points out you're taking shite  "oh your raging". 

He also tried claiming later it was an attempt of 🎣

Text book internet idiot. 

Still raging.

2 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

Just been at the ticket office at McDiarmid. They confirmed that the 2 for 1 offer will be available for away supporters tonight. Get them at the ticket office outside the ground.

Thank goodness for that. Panic over!

35 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

There's no beef. 

We've simply pointed out the mess they've made of this. Which a few other County fans have have came on and agreed with. 

There's always going to be a few football fans who aren't willing to accept any form criticism of their club though... 

I wasn't referring exclusively to this particular game. I've noticed it for a while now.

There's no question its been a f**k up ticket wise, don't confuse this as a leap to the club's defence - because it isn't.

That's a couple of pages of absolute toys out the pram hilarity there. If you're going to the match tonight, I hope you enjoy a cracker. It's been a beautiful day up here so conditions should be perfect.

Hopefully Saints are chilling now they're safe, County need a win.

I'm just hoping that var has f**k all to do tonight and the game flows naturally, I'm sick of var getting things wrong.

19 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Braw, cheers. 

A word of warning, the fare is very expensive, a KitKat is £1.50 and I think the pies are £4.50.  Its been a bone of contention amongst County fabs this season, a new caterer got the gig, promised pulled pork and loaded fries, but all we get is vastly overpriced pies.  They run out of milk quite often too.

If you have time Renato's at the top of the High St is good as is Grilled Bazar by Lidl.

18 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

The club has confirmed its applicable to away fans, I don’t see why they would say that if it wasn’t the case.

20 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

Just been at the ticket office at McDiarmid. They confirmed that the 2 for 1 offer will be available for away supporters tonight. Get them at the ticket office outside the ground.

Oh my, isn't it funny how things turn out....

22 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

A word of warning, the fare is very expensive, a KitKat is £1.50 and I think the pies are £4.50.  Its been a bone of contention amongst County fabs this season, a new caterer got the gig, promised pulled pork and loaded fries, but all we get is vastly overpriced pies.  They run out of milk quite often too.

If you have time Renato's at the top of the High St is good as is Grilled Bazar by Lidl.

Renatos is meh. 

Grilled Bazar is good I am told. @Rugster is their number 1 customer.

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Just keep going for another 15 minutes past Dingwall to Dornoch and get a premium seafood platter from Surf and Turf. Very decent fare.

15 minutes from Dingwall to Dornoch..  Where do you park your rocket?

34 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Jeez. Will probably end up going before the game if that’s the case 🤣

36 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Grill'd Bazaar outstanding. @PSJ.84

56 minutes ago, central staggie said:

I wasn't referring exclusively to this particular game. I've noticed it for a while now.

There's no question its been a f**k up ticket wise, don't confuse this as a leap to the club's defence - because it isn't.

Wasn't meaning you personally. Just the dafty. 

There's plenty Saints fans that fit into the category. Simply unwilling to accept that it's possible for the club to get something wrong. 

Having a beef or hatrid of other people simply because they support a different team can be left to the Old Firm numpties. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe