County vs St Johnstone, 24/05/23

Was always likely if County got momentum tbh, as good as this squad can be theyre fragile as f**k.

Needs resolved this Summer.

Aye the late goal didn’t mean anything, everything from 2-2 onwards was basically pointless.

Well done to County for the comeback as at 2-0 down they must’ve known it was close to being almost all over for them. That character in the squad worries me for Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I dont know what that does to the management picture. All i know is i tuned into the game tonight and enjoyed it and it has been ages since i could say that. Its a start i suppose.

Probably still the preferred candidate. I can’t see how he doesn’t get the job now. 

Though If I’m honest, would prefer someone with more experience. 

Deflating to lose that late goal but don’t think we deserved to win anyway tbh. That first half was absolutely brutal. Doubt Baldwin will ever strike a ball with his left foot like that again in his career.

Edited by Staggie_93

How many times have County conceded after the 80th minute this season? Because it feels like a lot and surely that's a reflection in the manager.

Who, it hardly needs to be said, should go regardless of if we best Killie or not at the Weekend.

5 hours ago, forkboy said:

How many times have County conceded after the 80th minute this season? Because it feels like a lot and surely that's a reflection in the manager.

Who, it hardly needs to be said, should go regardless of if we best Killie or not at the Weekend.

I was thinking this as well. Seems like the team aren’t good at seeing out games, but I’m sure stats say otherwise. 

The more I think about it, the more I blame the manager for not having a full bench last night.  It says there’s absolutely no faith in about four or five players.