Congratulations cumnock

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

What is this story you all speak of, please?

Some lassie polished off (quite) a few of their medals in a hotel room after the game.  Allegedly.

Edited by callum-ayr

49 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Some lassie polished off (quite) a few of their medals in a hotel room after the game.  Allegedly.

Aye been told that since I posted. 

Maybe best now to wrap in up in a nice wee bow and leave it to the authorities. Unsavoury stuff.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Not seen nor want to see the video, but from the context around whats being said online its not good. Also agree re drug testing, it should be happening at our level.

Not seen the video, but seen the lassie say it's not her in it and it's not even from that hotel, apparently months old.  It's a shame on the wee lassie.

Edited by callum-ayr

47 minutes ago, Shanner said:

What comments are actually misogynistic on this thread? 

I'm not seeing anything other than some daft inuendo.

I thought he was talking about the comments on twitter threads about it? Some of them are horrific but dressed up as ‘banter’. 

Incidentally, does the wosl do random drug testing?

11 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I thought he was talking about the comments on twitter threads about it? Some of them are horrific but dressed up as ‘banter’. 

It was a real question re drug testing at our level , anyone involved in a club able to clarifyz? 
if all the media stuff has been made up then that's as awful as committing the deed or in fact posting the deed online . Shame on those involved whatever the real story is 

13 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I can believe that right enough. Twitter is generally a cesspit when stuff like this comes up.

I'd be astonished if there was drug testing for either performance enhancing or recreational drugs at this level.

Just now, Plantar fasciitis said:

It was a real question re drug testing at our level , anyone involved in a club able to clarifyz? 
if all the media stuff has been made up then that's as awful as committing the deed or in fact posting the deed online . Shame on those involved whatever the real story is 

Should say Cumnock FC do not deserve all the negativity around this no matter if true or not. The Club can't control what happens away from the park and real shame for those hardworking people behind the scenes, support etc