LINLITHGOW ROSE 23/24

GorgieRose

Looking at the BU site and wondered if I was at the same game, only one team played any football, and it wasn't them. Without the sending off Rose would have had the 3 points, and would hope it will be appealed. And how do Bo'ness get a safety certificate for that terracing ? Unsafe, complete safety hazard.

C'mon this is PnB what sort of word is cromulent to use  !

My problem was going to the loo at right side looking on from changing rooms. Not at all safe and only saying so something might be done to prevent someone from being hurt 

3 minutes ago, Specky said:

Don't think so, it's the area to the left of the dug outs

3 minutes ago, ekok said:

My problem was going to the loo at right side looking on from changing rooms. Not at all safe and only saying so something might be done to prevent someone from being hurt 

Ah right, not the bit I was thinking of.

I am glad the use of cromulent (only really heard of due to The Simpsons, of course) was noted. 😀

Just now, ekok said:

If you went that side then you were lucky. We get an open air wall to use with no hygienic facilities ..... should have stopped being used in the '10's.... the 1910's!!

4 hours ago, Mike Munro said:

Looking at the BU site and wondered if I was at the same game, only one team played any football, and it wasn't them. Without the sending off Rose would have had the 3 points, and would hope it will be appealed. And how do Bo'ness get a safety certificate for that terracing ? Unsafe, complete safety hazard.

We get stick for cliftonhill but I can't understand how the terrace at bo'ness in ok

How is Cammy Binnie doing, he was really good at rovers a few seasons ago, wrongly dropped by the manager at the time, had a rediculosly good record at saving penalties

4 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

We get stick for cliftonhill but I can't understand how the terrace at bo'ness in ok

How is Cammy Binnie doing, he was really good at rovers a few seasons ago, wrongly dropped by the manager at the time, had a rediculosly good record at saving penalties

Great shot stopper but his distribtion is poor and as for coming off his line too soon .......😂.

Guest DannyBlue
On 26/12/2023 at 23:06, Cowdenleith said:

Ah right, not the bit I was thinking of.

I am glad the use of cromulent (only really heard of due to The Simpsons, of course) was noted. 😀

Perfectly cromulent. You've embiggened my vocabularly 😀

Not convinced about what? That you're a slavering prat!???....

If you mean the pitch then I can assure you that it was playable as the 20 or so volunteers who worked hard to make it so would testify.

Typically now that snow has stopped it looks playable, but terraces would need cleared of the snow.

1 hour ago, Specky said:

Not convinced about what? That you're a slavering prat!???....

If you mean the pitch then I can assure you that it was playable as the 20 or so volunteers who worked hard to make it so would testify.

Typically now that snow has stopped it looks playable, but terraces would need cleared of the snow.

Imagine this clown calling anyone a slevering prat. No decent discussion just spouts utter crap