Bo'ness United 2023/24

Deanburn Dave

44 minutes ago, Costa Crookies said:

Was looking forward to the Wee Rose finally managing to get promoted as missing the derby games, but my god, *the bunch of moaning numpties they bring with them*. 

I had first hand experience of this today, some of them were on a different level of moaning, couldn’t believe some of the shouts and chats that I over heard 🤦🏼‍♂️

59 minutes ago, Costa Crookies said:

Was looking forward to the Wee Rose finally managing to get promoted as missing the derby games, but my god, the bunch of moaning numpties they bring with them. You should feel pity for people who only get a sense of superiority from other people’s efforts. 

Oh the irony..!!

That wee team who continue to evolve, within the security of their own ground and social club.

Time you realised you ain't even the biggest team in Bo'ness anymore 

26 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Oh the irony..!!

That wee team who continue to evolve, within the security of their own ground and social club.

Who’s the biggest then since you know a thing about being BIG 

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Oh the irony..!!

You must be torn on who to watch on Saturday big yin. Will you stick to whoever is winning as usual?

Not too sure why athletic are being mentioned on this thread. They play at a very poor level against some absolute dross. if anyone thinks that tweedmouth, ormiston etc is comparable to the LL they are on a different planet. 
They did shock Linlithgow at prestonfield earlier this season but not sure what that’s got to do with BUs. I believe BUs played them in a closed doors match mid week last season and it got stopped at about 7-0. 

Was great to see us back in action against each other. Must be years since I was down Newtown for a game.

Yes it was sticky and not much quality but I do think that was more to do with not wanting to go gung ho with a “second leg” on Saturday.

Reckon it’ll be a lot more open on Saturday.

Good point for us considering we still have Thom, Ogilvie and Heaver out. Big players for us so we are getting good results without them.

Looking forward to Saturday! 🌹 

From the highlights, it looks like #9 also has his hands on Webb but Webb is just stronger in pushing him off..... and then of course 9 does his customery rolling around which he seemed very adept at all game.