Bo'ness United 2023/24

Deanburn Dave

If player will not commit to the club the management has to look forward and not sit on their hands decision have to be made and the management team are not hanging about as the last couple weeks have proven long may it continue keep up the good work hunts and Michael 

On 21/01/2024 at 21:32, Nicholas Rage said:

McArthur has missed a few games this season and the team has kept on rolling, he's a class player for sure and would be missed, but I don't think next season hinges on him.

Every good team needs a great keeper. Remains to be seen if Ruddy is that man.

Ruddy deserves a chance especially if Musa goes, but if he doesn’t turn out to be the keeper we need I wonder what the chances of getting Andy Murphy back are now that Hunts is the gaffer…🤔  

I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

Edited by 8MileBU

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Ruddy deserves a chance especially if Musa goes, but if he doesn’t turn out to be the keeper we need I wonder what the chances of getting Andy Murphy back are now that Hunts is the gaffer…🤔  

Added bonus, his da’s mental posts

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Andy Murphy was another rumour i heard going around Newtown Park a few weeks back, that’s why I was so surprised to see Ruddy in goal at Cowdenbeath.

Guess we’ve got a few months to look at Ruddy and if not up to it hopefully get Murphy in.

55 minutes ago, aidan-bufc said:

Andy Murphy was another rumour i heard going around Newtown Park a few weeks back, that’s why I was so surprised to see Ruddy in goal at Cowdenbeath.

Guess we’ve got a few months to look at Ruddy and if not up to it hopefully get Murphy in.

Transfermarket doesn’t have him listed in their current squad but have two keepers listed. In his prime as a keeper at the age of 30. Maybe someone else had more info.

Several weeks ago the story I heard was Musa was leaving in the summer and Andy Murphy would be returning for the 24/25 season.

Since then Jack Ruddy has arrived and Andy Murphy has signed a contract extension at Armadale until end of 2024/2025 season.