Bo'ness United 2023/24

Deanburn Dave

Very good performance in second half after being a bit overrun in the first half , what a run from Lucas though and unlucky to hit the post . Chances  were there to get level in the second half and UoS had their backs to the wall most of the half , before Ryan giving ball away at the death .

Need to break this habit of going 2 goals down and having to chase the game though .

Unlucky and well done guys .

•  

4 hours ago, Nicholas Rage said:

He's the guy you pay to watch right now, he's electrifying. Can see Livi trying to move him up a level but hopefully they recognise another six months here and really influencing games is a great outcome for all.

Has improved physically and is very hard to defend against as he showed last night. Unlucky not to score a couple.

Foster & Porteous certainly made a difference when they came on with Foster in particular showing a physicality to his game. Play them from the start against Tranent.

just off the subject but I remember a few asking how athletic would do after losing there 3 best players

Answer is not too shabby 20k in for transfers, top of the league , in another cup final, beat the rose and ran the top of the premier very very close

Summary these people know what there doing 😁

1 hour ago, Yodanumber1 said:

just off the subject but I remember a few asking how athletic would do after losing there 3 best players

Answer is not too shabby 20k in for transfers, top of the league , in another cup final, beat the rose and ran the top of the premier very very close

IMG_20231208_181105.png

2 hours ago, Yodanumber1 said:

cool story bro

5 hours ago, Yodanumber1 said:

£20K in 😂. Hope you can evidence that shite.

8 hours ago, Yodanumber1 said:

EOS forum for this shite

15 hours ago, Yodanumber1 said:

...Summary these people know what there doing 😁

So much so that they might even know how to spell they're. It's daft to have two different Bo'ness clubs playing at Newtown Park. The sooner there is only one again under the name United the more likely conversations on here are to shift over to the topic of promotion to the SPFL and meeting bronze level licence requirements to be able to sustain that status long term.

Funny thing is, it wasn't even this thread that people were discussing Athletic losing the players, it was in the thread Yodumber1 started for them in the EOS forum.

I can see how they'd get confused though, given no-one has shown any interest in it since June.

Anyway onto what this thread actually talks about.

Tranent today, should be a good game by all accounts with a little bit of backstory which is always nice.

Also remember there's a food bank collection today, so have a dig through the cupboards if you can afford it and help out others at a difficult time of year.