Dundee United 23/24

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There has been an ongoing debate about Goodwillie and the fact that he has continued to deny his guilt and has shown no contrition.  Has Gallagher ever shown any contrition?  I’ve seen reports from the time of the trial and at his release and not seen any.

I’m happy to see criminals rehabilitate and get a second chance but contrition should be part of that.

Wouldn't that have been part of the reason he was released after a year? He had a 3 year sentence but was released as early as he could be so must have been a fairly model prisoner.

If he has been punished, done his time and is now rehabilitated I don't see the problem.

The Parole Board for Scotland are happy to see him free, so should we.

This is in no way comparable with Goodwillie.

Just now, RawB93 said:

Tell Goodwin you can play in goals. 

I'll let him know. Won't be the only thing being let in for free that day too if he takes me up on it*.

*Goals, the other thing being let in for free would be goals.

20 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Have we signed the boy who ran on to the pitch at Ross County to lamp Liam Fox, in the Shed there behind Meekison? He deserves to get a squad number, to be fair.

The lassy with the tan, she's a new defender for the women no? She looks tiny 😬

Whilst all sensible people agree that the home kits should be green is seems a strange choice in the centenary of the year we stopped being Dundee Hibernian.

Also monochrome badges are shite.

Sponsor ruins it but I reluctantly admit that no sponsors = no Freeman, McMann or any of the other superstars we have at the club.