Dundee United 23/24

Noticed the club Facebook page wishing young Craig Moore a happy 18th birthday. Anyone au fait with the academy teams know how he's progressing? Thought he was really good at Ibrox that day when we had to play the bairns during Covid, assumed he would be featuring in and about the first team by now but hasn't really had a sniff. 

1 hour ago, Tap in 94 said:

I take it that diddy goalie never got his move then? 

Relax man, it was only yesterday that the news came out. An international loan is going to take a few days at least to finalise. 

Shouldn't really matter greatly anyway. He's out of contract next summer and will never play for the club again. 

28 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Relax man, it was only yesterday that the news came out. An international loan is going to take a few days at least to finalise. 

Shouldn't really matter greatly anyway. He's out of contract next summer and will never play for the club again. 

Ah, I see that it was deadline day and it go through. When's the transfer deadline for the nearest abattoir? 

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

does Chalmers have more / less to offer than Cudjoe? 

(in this league) 

I really didn’t think Cudjoe was ready to be a first team player, even at Championship level, but he’s proven what he has to offer since the start of the league campaign.

Given how light we are on strikers maybe having Chalmers as back up would have been sensible, that said with Ayr he’s getting much needed game time.

I wonder if there’s a recall clause at the winter break.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I really didn’t think Cudjoe was ready to be a first team player, even at Championship level, but he’s proven what he has to offer since the start of the league campaign.

Given how light we are on strikers maybe having Chalmers as back up would have been sensible, that said with Ayr he’s getting much needed game time.

I wonder if there’s a recall clause at the winter break.

Think with all loan deals there’s an automatic review in January where the player can be recalled. Would be gutted to lose him but ultimately we wouldn’t be able to afford him on the wages he’s on and you guys might have a new manager who will fancy giving him a chance. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think with all loan deals there’s an automatic review in January where the player can be recalled. Would be gutted to lose him but ultimately we wouldn’t be able to afford him on the wages he’s on and you guys might have a new manager who will fancy giving him a chance. 

IMG_1711.gif.da8f67915444f94e9d50bcddec395cc1.gif

12 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

I hope todays win doesn’t leave Goodwin thinking that Tony Watt will suffice in Moults absence. 

He was quoted in the Courier during the week saying that he doesn’t expect to bring anyone else in.

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

The arrogant entitlement of moaning whilst top of the league but feel like we are really huffing and puffing in some games and that will be all the more so if Moult out for any length of time.

It would also help if we could keep eleven players on the pitch.