Clyde Season 23/24

31 minutes ago, Ocelot1877 said:

I was talking about you and your actions. 

I agree 100% it’s her decision, so that’s why I’m shocked you would share her sons health issues here on a public forum 

They are widely known and accepted.

Make me the figure of hate if wish- I don’t care.

concentrate on me whilst this clown of a chairman and his idiot colleagues kill your Club.

Well done

17 minutes ago, Right turn Clyde said:

They are widely known and accepted.

Make me the figure of hate if wish- I don’t care.

concentrate on me whilst this clown of a chairman and his idiot colleagues kill your Club.

Well done

They weren’t widely known, what you have posted is lifted directly from his mothers post. A post you have said is up to her to share further afield. 

Disgraceful behaviour

4 minutes ago, Ocelot1877 said:

They weren’t widely known, what you have posted is lifted directly from his mothers post. A post you have said is up to her to share further afield. 

Disgraceful behaviour

Ocelot your moral high ground is to be admired-,how about you get off your arse and direct at the people killing the club?

1 minute ago, Right turn Clyde said:

Ocelot your moral high ground is to be admired-,how about you get off your arse and direct at the people killing the club?

The fact that you think being challenged about sharing private information about a vulnerable young adult as someone taking the moral high ground” says everything. 

39 minutes ago, Right turn Clyde said:

Was only a matter of time- and quite out of context but I’d expect that 

Being the host of the show hasn't always been helpful for someone that often doesn't like himself. Critique is fair but there is a line and sometimes that was crossed.

Your tweets:

“You let your dopey pal introduce you as such every time you guys can be arsed to do a podcast”

“You should be enabling this board like him and his clown friend who interviews the clown manager.”

Aye totally out of context that. I’d love to understand what your beef is with this individual as it’s borderline obsessive. 

10 minutes ago, fandabbywee78 said:

Being the host of the show hasn't always been helpful for someone that often doesn't like himself. Critique is fair but there is a line and sometimes that was crossed.

Your tweets:

“You let your dopey pal introduce you as such every time you guys can be arsed to do a podcast”

“You should be enabling this board like him and his clown friend who interviews the clown manager.”

Aye totally out of context that. I’d love to understand what your beef is with this individual as it’s borderline obsessive. 

Only thing I would disagree with is borderline 

28 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

At least this thread is now as much of a bin fire as the rest of the club.

We should probably take off and nuke the whole lot from orbit. 

Absolutely wild in here. Has a flavour of the Jeremy Kyle Show about it.

Car crash stuff but very, very readable for the neutral.

56 minutes ago, fandabbywee78 said:

Your tweets:

out of context as nothing written to me has been posted.