Clyde Season 23/24

Giving the fingers to Stranraer fans is stupid and a total lose the heid moment but not worth sacking imo.

Squaring up to other players for a second time (that I know of) is a different story. If it was a one off you’d give him the benefit of the doubt and blame it on the heat of the moment or whatever. Maybe not sackable, but something needs said or done by McCall or the board (fucking lol).

Please either like or dislike this post

i would like all you guys to vote.

KEEP GORDON THOMSON as chairman  like this post for him to resign dislike the post. Please remember the board and Gordon Thomson are on pie and bovril and they are reading all these posts.

1 hour ago, Clinically Proven said:

Absolute hysterical knicker wetting over the Ebbo stuff on here, and quite clear a large volume of this forum have never been involved in the game at any level. He lost the rag in the heat of the moment due to being goaded and watching Stranraer players celebrating like the world cup. Oh my god he gave the home fans who gave the Clyde dugout abuse for 90 minutes the vicky, lock him up and throw the key away!  It happens, people blow off steam during these things, they aren't thinking rationally during these moments, been there and seen it myself, every single person I know who has played or been involved with football teams has acted this way at one time or another in a similar situation. I have seen words, arguments, hands raised to full all out brawls on pitches, dressing rooms etc. Its an emotional game, god forbid people don't act like robots. It'll all blow over, go and away cos its absolutely fucking nothing.

Monty-Burns.jpg

12 hours ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

The kitman acting like a Ned and the Stranraer fans attacking our fans are two different things. I would like to see Clyde staff  who represent the club  have some class about themselves. 

That's nice but I'd rather see us win a game of football. 

3 hours ago, Clinically Proven said:

Absolute hysterical knicker wetting over the Ebbo stuff on here, and quite clear a large volume of this forum have never been involved in the game at any level. He lost the rag in the heat of the moment due to being goaded and watching Stranraer players celebrating like the world cup. Oh my god he gave the home fans who gave the Clyde dugout abuse for 90 minutes the vicky, lock him up and throw the key away!  It happens, people blow off steam during these things, they aren't thinking rationally during these moments, been there and seen it myself, every single person I know who has played or been involved with football teams has acted this way at one time or another in a similar situation. I have seen words, arguments, hands raised to full all out brawls on pitches, dressing rooms etc. It’s an emotional game, god forbid people don't act like robots. It'll all blow over, go and away cos it’s absolutely fucking nothing.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

The amount of people who apparently don't give a shit about Clyde and yet can't stay away from our match day and club thread is quite astonishing. 

The Peterhead fan I mistook for a Stranraer supporter for example. What will these guys do without us? 

30 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

The amount of people who apparently don't give a shit about Clyde and yet can't stay away from our match day and club thread is quite astonishing. 

The Peterhead fan I mistook for a Stranraer supporter for example. What will these guys do without us? 

Continue to enjoy watching SPFL football next season.

47 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Don't worry we'll still come and point and laugh at you if you get relegated. 

2 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Knowing when to quit while you’re ahead is a dying art.

Nailed it.

SCOTTISH LEAGUE TWO Sa 27Jan 2024   Spartans 1 - 1 Clyde

SCOTTISH LEAGUE TWO Tu 30Jan 2024   Elgin City 2 - 1 Clyde        
SCOTTISH LEAGUE TWO Sa 03Feb 2024   Clyde 1 - 1 Peterhead