Clyde Season 23/24

That was absolutely horrific today I’ve been going for over 30 years and this is near the worst it’s been. Absolutely no heart at all today never laid a finger on them. C Scullion, Mulvanny, McCulloch, Cameron, Duncan and Malcolm should be no where near my club and it’s criminal that we’ve signed them. Shambles from top to bottom and I hope Duffy heard the shouts directed at him today.

Duffy has to go.

McLean has to go. 

Thomson has to resign immediately.

He appointed a failed manager as Director of Football when everyone in Scottish football knew Duffy can't sign up a good squad to save himself. They then appointed a Head Coach who is tactically inept and seems to think he's not allowed to speak to his players during a match. And we now have a squad of boys who are nowhere near the required standard, running around in a red home top in fucking Hamilton. All under the "stewardship" of Gordon Thomson.

It's actually embarrassing he hasn't resigned already. Although, knowing our board, the rest of them would reject his resignation and beg him to stay on.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I've just watched our head coach state "we're still trying to find the best system to play with the players we've got."

Surely that's the wrong way round. I'd suggest the director of football should be signing the best players to play to the system he's chosen for the team.

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

I've just watched our head coach state "we're still trying to find the best system to play with the players we've got."

Surely that's the wrong way round. I'd suggest the director of football should be signing the best players to play to the system he's chosen for the team.

You couldn’t even make a decent 5 a side team , with the shite we’ve signed, I reckon we’d still be 2 or 3 off that

Let us hope that the person putting in the money is ready to go and that we have at least 5 players being lined up to come in or we are gone.

Might also be a good idea to say cheerio to Duffy and McLean.....and good use of the income to pay these two off.

I have no confidence they will achieve much even with better players and funds at their disposal.

1 hour ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Let us hope that the person putting in the money is ready to go and that we have at least 5 players being lined up to come in or we are gone.

Might also be a good idea to say cheerio to Duffy and McLean.....and good use of the income to pay these two off.

I have no confidence they will achieve much even with better players and funds at their disposal.

With any luck the mystery investor will threaten to walk away unless the board show Jim the door.

Imagine throwing money at a failed and continuing to fail operation because one small group of men appear unable to admit or come to terms with the fact they've made a mistake. 

27 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

With any luck the mystery investor will threaten to walk away unless the board show Jim the door.

Imagine throwing money at a failed and continuing to fail operation because one small group of men appear unable to admit or come to terms with the fact they've made a mistake. 

What I don't get is that according to Mr Chairman he met this person 2 years ago....assuming he's not made his money just in the past few days...why was he not persuadable to help us last year and keep us in League 1.......why now....oh of course strong rumours of a takeover approach!!!!

10 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

Who is this Jimmy Choo?

Good question.I have supported Clyde for over 30 years and I have never witnessed as much mismanagement at board level in all that time.The board appoint the worst manager in our history which is piling pressure on them.I have said for over a year the club are headed to the lowland league.This is the final destination for once decent and big clubs and there’s no escape.People don’t like the truth so they fire insults but all I’m trying to do is wake people up to what is happening in front of them.

35 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

What I don't get is that according to Mr Chairman he met this person 2 years ago....assuming he's not made his money just in the past few days...why was he not persuadable to help us last year and keep us in League 1.......why now....oh of course strong rumours of a takeover approach!!!!

What is the rumour? Who is involved?